Why are we third from the bottom on this site's ladder?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle-rock08

Reserve Grader
Well come on Dan.

Fix it as a matter of urgency.

Manly should always be number one especially on this website.:)

Gee I hate the off-season. Only a few more weeks and its all good again. So I'll probably stop picking on Dan then as Manly will be by their ability up the top of the ladder anyway.

Because it just automatically grabs it as is, If I had to manually update that every week the site would never end up getting anything completed haah

Daniel said:
Because it just automatically grabs it as is, If I had to manually update that every week the site would never end up getting anything completed haah

Sounds sus to me. Notice the dogs are in second place. Methinks we have a Dessie Desirer in the nest

Bearfax said:
Daniel said:

Sounds sus to me. Notice the dogs are in second place. Methinks we have a Dessie Desirer in the nest

Pleased to see the cocky chooks in last place though...as it should be

Yeah happens every year, I guess I could program it to say if all results are 0 then put Manly at the top but i can't see the point, it's easier just to make this reply every year :)

Daniel said:
Yeah happens every year, I guess I could program it to say if all results are 0 then put Manly at the top but i can't see the point, it's easier just to make this reply every year :)

Not good enough Daniel. Not good enough. We want miracles like we expect of the Manly side. You know how to make miracles dont you Daniel?:D:D:D

I know how to make it happen technically, its more about desire to make said change

Daniel said:
I know how to make it happen technically, its more about desire to make said change

Well in that case thats OK. Was concerned that you didnt know how to do it, then we'd really be in a pickle.

Daniel said:

You say to your assistant "Make this happen!"

At least that's how I used to do it.

hehe i may do it tomorrow. Just trying to get through the last 15 minutes of work and close a few things. Prefer to keep the punters happy hahah

What a pathetic complaint. The only thing worth complaining about NRL wise at the moment is how long it's taking the players to sign this new agreement.

When you're bored with the off season, you look to getting your jollies any which way you can.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4