Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whos this player

U

ukeagle

Had my pic with this guy today only thing is im not sure what his name is. Anyone know who he is ?

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
Looks like Adam Cuthbertson. He is a fringe first grader. If he can learn when to offload instead of offloading all of the time he will be a great player.

It has been said about him that he is a half back stuck in a forwards body. I have always thought he was a solid performer, the problem is he can be inconsistent sometimes having shocking games where he drops the ball every time he touches it, next game he scores 2 tries.

He is young though, and I think Dessie sees something in him as most of us do, once he fixes those things he will be a good Manly player

G

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
looks like Cuthbo to me

..lol who else would it be ..  i thought it was a sarcastic thread then i looked at the dates lol..

bob dylan

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
jackii said:
i think this player of any sports gaame :lol::D
why you harm by my message make:cool: and never make up :exclamation:
I was thinking exactly the same thing this morning. Well said.

voicefromthehill

bob dylan said:
jackii said:
i think this player of any sports gaame :lol::D
why you harm by my message make:cool: and never make up :exclamation:
I was thinking exactly the same thing this morning. Well said.
And if you send $20,000 (to cover legal fees and stamp duty) to this bank account in Nigeria you can claim your inheritence of $20,000,000

Members online

Top Bottom