Who's next to join the band?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des and now Crusher. Who else will reunite now it appears some of the bridges are only smouldering instead of blazing.

Donny is odds-on to return as our strength and fitness coach, Tooves is rumoured to be ordained as head of junior development, Matty Ballin appears likely to come in somewhere (maybe Donny's assistant) and Des has apparently contacted Alan Thompson to join up somehow.

It's starting to sound like a great band, I hope all the above get a gig.

I feel Penn may drip-feed us for a few weeks.

I think you just let all the cats out of the bag!
lo.jpg

Des and now Crusher. Who else will reunite now it appears some of the bridges are only smouldering instead of blazing.

Donny is odds-on to return as our strength and fitness coach, Tooves is rumoured to be ordained as head of junior development, Matty Ballin appears likely to come in somewhere (maybe Donny's assistant) and Des has apparently contacted Alan Thompson to join up somehow.

It's starting to sound like a great band, I hope all the above get a gig.

I feel Penn may drip-feed us for a few weeks.
Thommo? Really?

That would be great.

I want Cliffy in the mix. Absolute magician amd genius. 5/8 is our weakest roster spot and this man could turn that around imo. Appoint him in the same capacity as joey used to be, halves coach.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4