Who's leaving the club at the end of 2009 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Players who maybe leaving the club at the end of 2009 ?

1: Bani  (gone to Cowboys & Farrar at Manly)
2: Orford ??
3: Cuthbertson ?
4: Hall Off to Bradford Bulls ESL )
5: kite (Rumour he is off to ESL ? bs imo)
6: L'estrange ?
7: Neumann ??
(Need to keep at the club imo)
Lyon,Wolfman,Robbo,Rose,Kite,Daly Cherry-Evans,Foran,Jnr Hoppa,Lussick and others form the Toyota Cup side are there any others leaving ?

Dean Whare (Dragons) has been linked to the Sea Eagles ? and are we chasing anyone ?

What position does he play and is he any good?

ManlyBacker link said:
Us Jethro. Reported in RLW last week.

Oh okay. I thought that I read somewhere that it wasn't going to happen.

He is a centre and scored 7 tries from 26 games last year and 4 this year. Supposed to be a speedster but I haven't seen him.

Dan link said:

Refer to the "Rumoured Signings 2008/2009" thread http://www.silvertails.net/forums/topic,176969.90/ . B_e reported that he was a centre. By the way, I also found that this is also where I read that his signing wasn't going to happen (if you can believe reyam).

Kite, Cuthbo and Hall.  That's quite a hole.  I guess Big Tony will fit in the pack, that Leaves Rose, Ted, Old Princess and who else as a front rower replacement?

Jethro, Reyam is a **** stirrer, he said the same about Farrar and Bani swap

Dan link said:
Jethro, Reyam is a S**t stirrer, he said the same about Farrar and Bani swap

Yeah I know hence the "(if you can believe reyam)" comment.  I just knew that I had read somewhere that someone said that the signing wasn't going to happen.

I think it is clear that after this season the club is 'starting' again and will be looking to build over the next 2 or 3 years and will have a serious crack at a title then.

The Wheel link said:
I think it is clear that after this season the club is 'starting' again and will be looking to build over the next 2 or 3 years and will have a serious crack at a title then.

sounds like a good idea......who suggested that?

*smirk*

Dan link said:

He is a centre.

It has been reported up here that bennett is not happy we got under his radar to sign this bloke.

If bennett rates someone they are generally not too bad.

How do you pronounce Whare? I need to know before I start an inappropriate pun onslaught.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2