Whos enjoying 2012??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Gotta say theres been plenty going on early in the season with speculations, rumours & the usual but lets not forget theres been 2 great scalps taken already - NZ & Tigers.
Its probably time to realise a few things including recent dominance from a team who plays fair within the salary cap, also a coach who played all the cards to suit his time at the club with no respect for this club from 2012 onwards, sadly digging the knife while still representing the Maroon & White.
Yes - players will have to leave - keeping them all we need that 2nd book & theres no Manly supporter who would respect that road.
For mine its time to move foward with the faith under a true Seaeagles legend we are in good hands & MOST of the clubs future stars, will remain & keep us in the battle in coming years.
Its time to enjoy what is shaping as another great season for the Seaeagles after having the 2011 premiership tarnished in an unsavoury way.
Not adverse to constructive critisism but I feel its time we sit back & appreciate the season ahead - the players appear to be all digging in & getting the job done so maybe as supporters its time to remain positive that the ppl with the power to make a difference like Tooves can & will, keep the team strong -lets just enjoy it in 2012. :)

I am - I was worried that I may be a bit of a jinx after seeing the boys lose at Cronulla and then the UK but wins in NZ and then up at Gosford (where the bookies had us as underdogs) has cheered me up no end and put that concern to bed!

i am really enjoying the way we play so far ,we tend to leak points at vital times but the signs are good... BUT all this outside crap going on scares me that our season can get de-railed and it makes me angry again :mad:

is there footy on...

maybe you should start another thread MK eagle, cheer us all up..

I think we're off to great start. I have to admit though its disappointing to sit back and watch NRL on Fox and think, great, good to see the boys on telly to have more bad news thrown in your face. By the end of the year though I think we will all be harden to adversity and appreciate the how good this playing group really are. They certainly have been impressive and can't wait to see them back at Brookie.

What with these contract problems; constant carping from pannicky supporters and not to mention those pesky Mayans - surely the world is ending! How can I possibly enjoy 2012.....

bob dylan said:
Me too.

Starting to wonder if there's a team in the comp up to our standard. We could go undefeated.

We've only played two teams, but you're right, we look a class above most of the teams going around.

we really need to enjoy watching this playing group while we can so many good memories lets hope they give us one more this year .....

Not me... I watched the first twenty minutes and turned it off. Never been a John Cusack fan to be honest. I hope they don't make a sequel.

bones said:
Not me... I watch the first twenty minutes and turned it off. Never been a John Cusack fan to be honest. I hope they don't make a sequel.

I'm waiting on my ticket on that big boat to come in the mail

I am not enjoying 2012, I am shattered. We might only win another one or 2 comps before we have a major change in playing personnel.

Every week that we beat another highly-touted rival makes me more depressed, thinking that in a year or two they might beat us instead.

Why hasn't Penn just signed over ownership of the entire club to DCE already? Why haven't the other players all offered to play for free, to encourage DCE to see out his contract? The players aren't showing much team spirit here, surely they realise he should have some or most (if not all) of their own salaries?.

The world has gone mad, woe is me.
;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8