who'll wear the 16

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
I see all ace players for the first 4 clubs are wearing 16 for Alex. Who will wear our 16? My vote the captain Jamie. Who do you guys think should wear it?

Jamie, Brett or DCE.

Bet there will be some spitting of chips if DCE wears it.

Moondog said:
niccipops said:
MissKate said:
Bigger question is who in the scum team will wear 16?????

Smith apparently.
Did'nt Smith question the penalty while McKinnon was lying on the ground injured, he's the last bloke who should wear it.

Yep. A shocker. I've heard that Smith will wear it. Happy to be wrong.

So this is why Hayne and Inglis are wearing the 16's tonight.

I totally missed this tribute.

For us I would continue the fullback theme, and give it to Snake, too.

George Rose was told he would never run again, and would definitely never play league again when he broke his leg. He is living proof you can overcome adversity. It'd be great to see him in the 16.

mozgrame said:
George Rose was told he would never run again, and would definitely never play league again when he broke his leg. He is living proof you can overcome adversity. It'd be great to see him in the 16.

I suspect Scam wants the glory down there mate!

RiverEagle said:
mozgrame said:

I suspect Scam wants the glory down there mate!

Yeah, that's true. But if I was Alex, I would much prefer an audience with George. And I'd sure as hell rather a bloke like George represent me.

George could make a career out of motivational speaking when he's done with footy! :)

I'd go for the most inspirational person at each club (as opposed to just the biggest star).

So for the Raiders I'd go Ricky Stuart (he inspires anyone with no ability or brains at coaching that they can make a squillion dollars out of delivering nothing).

Bulldogs would be Josh Reynolds, (I mean anyone who can be more hated than Mick Ennis needs to get something).

Souths would be the fans (who can't be inspired by a group that get excited around March every year, only to realize their team sucks, and then do it all again next year??)

Storm I'd go Cooper Cronk (anyone who can be in Melbourne for more than a few years and still be seen as a half decent human being deserves something, and he actually does)

I could go on all night.

For us in all seriousness it's a tough one, but I'd say Snake. Because the adversity he has overcome since 2009 has been remarkable. To go from the face of the game, to all the rubbish he put up with, add on top injury concerns, and to now be back to his best......INSPIRATIONAL.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6