Who would you select?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
We now have the best four teams left, so if you were to pick the best team (17) from all four rosters who would it be?
Take off your maroon-and-white goggles and be realistic. On paper I believe we'd have only three players in calculations:
Turbo (a certainty)
Jurbo, and possibly
Guaca (as an interchange forward).

When you analyse the other three finalists you realise just how many good players there are. Matches are not won on paper of course but this exercise does show how big a mountain our players have to climb.
I'm really looking forward to a YART.

We now have the best four teams left, so if you were to pick the best team (17) from all four rosters who would it be?
Take off your maroon-and-white goggles and be realistic. On paper I believe we'd have only three players in calculations:
Turbo (a certainty)
Jurbo, and possibly

When you analyse the other three finalists you realise just how many good players there are. Matches are not won on paper of course but this exercise does show how big a mountain our players have to climb.
A lot to do with style and types of players when look at putting the best players into one team, who compliment different players

Turbo (a certainty)
Jurbo, and possibly

Garrick would be unlucky to miss out especially being a goal kicker.
Keppie gets a start in any of my teams even before last week.
Taupau and Walker would be close too.
We have a very well rounded 17

1. Turbo
2. To'o
3. Manu
4. Olam
5. Garrick
6. Munster
7. DCE
8. Bromwich
9. Cook
10. Fisher Harris
11. Finucane
12. Jake T
13. Yeo
14. Hughes
15. Nelson Asshole
16. Paulo
17. Capewell

get farked wash your mouth out with soap :p :p :p no you cannot :)
how do you like them apples sir
I hear you, but he'd stroll into any of these remaining 4 sides as a center - allows you to keep Papy at fullback, and Tommy plays the roving centre role like he did in Origin. But he is the best fulback too I agree - how many other players could you confidently pick in two backline spots knowing they are the best in the business ?

Anyway my 17 (with and without Turbo at centre)

Papy (Turbo)
To'o
Turbo (Burton)
Olam
JAC
Munster
Cleary (GK)
JFH
Grant
Welch
K Brom
Koloamatangi
Murray

Cheese
Hynes/Burton - struck match, take your pick as bench utility (Burton starts if Turbo plays FB)
Jake / Finucane - similar style, Jake offers more ball playing but he'd have to play more of a prop role in this side
Paseka - need at least one genuine prop off the bench and he has most upside ahead of NAS

Turbo (a certainty)
Jurbo, and possibly

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Brian To’o
3. Justin Olam
4. Matt Burton
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Cameron Munster
7. Nathan Cleary
8. James Fisher-Harris
9. Harry Grant
10. Christian Welch
11. Haumole Olakau’atu
12. Kenny Bromwich
13. Cameron Murray
14. Brandon Smith
15. Viliame Kikau
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Ryan Papenhuyzen

I hear you, but he'd stroll into any of these remaining 4 sides as a center - allows you to keep Papy at fullback, and Tommy plays the roving centre role like he did in Origin. But he is the best fulback too I agree - how many other players could you confidently pick in two backline spots knowing they are the best in the business ?

Anyway my 17 (with and without Turbo at centre)

Papy (Turbo)
To'o
Turbo (Burton)
Olam
JAC
Munster
Cleary (GK)
JFH
Grant
Welch
K Brom
Koloamatangi
Murray

Cheese
Hynes/Burton - struck match, take your pick as bench utility (Burton starts if Turbo plays FB)
Jake / Finucane - similar style, Jake offers more ball playing but he'd have to play more of a prop role in this side
Paseka - need at least one genuine prop off the bench and he has most upside ahead of NAS
was just being a smart arse mate

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Brian To’o
3. Justin Olam
4. Matt Burton
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Cameron Munster
7. Nathan Cleary
8. James Fisher-Harris
9. Harry Grant
10. Christian Welch
11. Haumole Olakau’atu
12. Kenny Bromwich
13. Cameron Murray
14. Brandon Smith
15. Viliame Kikau
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Ryan Papenhuyzen

That would take up 60% of the rooster's salary cap, who are you spending the last 40% on.

Trbo
Crichton
Olam
Latrell
Fox
Munster
DCE
Welch
Cook
JFH
Kolomatangi
Olakauatu
Jrbo

Walker
Smith
Marty
Murray

1. Turbo
2. To'o
3. Latrell
4. Olam
5. JAC
6. Walker
7. Cleary
8. Welch
9. Smith
10. Jurbo
11. K. Bromwich
12. Murray
13. Yeo

14. Grant
15. Finucane
16. NAS
17. JFH

1. Turbo
2. To’o
3. Olam
4. Gagai
5. JAC
6. Munster
7. Cleary
8. Fisher Harris
9. Smith
10. Welch
11. Haumole
12. Koloamatangi
13. Murray
14. C. Walker
15. Grant
16. Yeo
17. Taupau

It's a tough choice, but I would probably go with the following.
1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Harper
4. Parker
5. Garrick
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Keppie
9. Croker
10. Aloiai
11. Haumole
12. Schuster