Who would win our 100 metre race

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
Ok, the backline challenge. Farrar, robbo, lyon, matai, williams, foran and hodko.

I thought Robbo but after watching Nightingale at the end run straight past Robbo maybe Robbo is slowing down.

So my placing would be 1st Farrar, 2nd Robbo, 3rd Lyon, 4th Foran, and blanket finish between matai, hokko and Tony.

That has to be the slowest backline in the nrl.

T Rex with the right lane, another year, when hes older, if he runs straight, if he runs forward not sidewaays.....he can do anything

T-Rex is quite quick. I remember that he ran down Hayne over a short distance at Parra Stadium this year

100 metres sprint to the buffet - George Rose

100 metres sprint to the bar - choc

100 metre sprint to knock someone's head off and get suspended for 7 weeks - Mattai

100 metre sprint from the taxi to his front door - if only snake

Do you really think our backline is slow Darren ? Well at least they aren't old I suppose.

Fastest in maroon and white ever would have to be

Scott Donald vs Micheal Bani vs Brett Stewart vs David Williams

Not as quick as previous years but we were missing Brett and D Williams.  Once they are back we will be ok.  Lyon is no slouch either.

I think fully fit, in this year's team Robbo is the quickest over 100 m. Farrar does not have the legs past the 40 m and nor does T-Rex. Matai and Killer have some pace but not in the real speedster class. Foran is good over 20 m but again is not fast past that.

This is where we suffered big-time this year and I think it is right that we had the slowest backline in the League.

Shane link said:

Sorry mate you mustn't have been around when Ken Irvine and Russell Gartner was playing.

mickqld link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=185339.msg294793#msg294793 date=1284464945]

Sorry mate you mustn't have been around when Ken Irvine and Russell Gartner was playing.
[/quote]

Im 28 :) Bozo looked quick in black and white but  the field in the 1st gf win looked like it never ended,a single angle from the top of the scg

Lyon on his day would be one of the quickest but robbo probably has it. In the current squad Stewart and wolfman, though there used to be a lot about whares speed

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2