Who will we get before June 30?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Got any ideas ,clues whispers or rumours who we could potentially pick up before the dead line..... Shame we didn't jump on Taylor , he's always been a good work horse.

Meehan, would he be even fit enough for first grade.... Probably take the rest of the season to get him fit.

Got any ideas ,clues whispers or rumours who we could potentially pick up before the dead line..... Shame we didn't jump on Taylor , he's always been a good work horse.
They've already got a couple of those type of players-Buhrer,Brown,Leary

Be only someone that someone does not want . Somehow that someone may not be coming. Somehow rumours always seem to think we are interested in a certain someone off contract. Somehow i think will be ok barring injuries somewhat.
Listen here Brad....I have it on good authority from someone that some guy is on the verge of signing; somewhat exciting if you ask both me and the afore-mentioned someone, who is somewhat of a reliable source...well one might say anyway.

Listen here Brad....I have it on good authority from someone that some guy is on the verge of signing; somewhat exciting if you ask both me and the afore-mentioned someone, who is somewhat of a reliable source...well one might say anyway.
If this someone is Sironen maybe, is he the player he was a couple of years back . I thought he might have been the next big thing , but he slipped away i feel.

If this someone is Sironen maybe, is he the player he was a couple of years back . I thought he might have been the next big thing , but he slipped away i feel.
Yeah, strange situation there. He has the ability it would seem - maybe a lack of motivation/desire.

You sound like joe bjelke Peterson

Yeah, strange situation there. He has the ability it would seem - maybe a lack of motivation/desire.

Seems like another player that doesn't really have a position that they dominate in. Came up as a 5/8 but has others better in that position. Moved to forwards and there are others better in that position.

I think a very good bench role at best.

I've got it on very good authority that another rumour is about to break. I mean how can I be wrong in this atmosphere.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4