Who will Thrive under Des ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Hopefully the entire team lifts....

Who will benefit most under Des leadership in 2019 ?

I reckon Tom T will be more dominant - more talk and leadership from the back
A feeling Big Paseka will have FAR more impact off the bench
Think Sirro will play harder and more direct - which is best

I think all players will improve under Des and the ones with the exceptional hidden qualities will thrive
Looking forward to an improved season 2019 filled with plenty of surprises .
1ymvbd.jpg

Tom,Jake,chez and thommo.
They were mine!!!

I thought exactly the same, these guys will explode under Des.
And if that giant kid Okalahu is fit I reckon Des will latch on to him too.

Top 5
Brendon Elliot
Tom Trbojevic
Dylan Walker
DCE
Marty Taupau

Des’s history with dummy halves may allow Koroisau’s lack of team-direction to improve and balance out his erratic style of play, though has potential to not suit him at all.

Everyone will be tougher, and in that I find the most important improvement. Though in terms of individual contribution this is who id think will improve. Get the vibe that Elliot may turn out a Wolfman type, speed and class shown at roosters, unluckily put back in reserves due to Latrell, and went to the struggling Knights with too many weird backline players to learn anything good off, yet did an ok job still. Probably not ever going to be a superstar, but a solid player, and that’s all we need at least for the next few years, we still have attack all over the park to compensate.

Hopefully the entire team lifts....

Who will benefit most under Des leadership in 2019 ?

I reckon Tom T will be more dominant - more talk and leadership from the back
A feeling Big Paseka will have FAR more impact off the bench
Think Sirro will play harder and more direct - which is best
I think tom will be doing more at the back and less pointless dummy half runs then going sideways. From our own half sure but he needs to let the halves set up the plays and he needs to be back there for it. Im looking forward to Dce under Des, he was superb in his first year he became our best player in the finals series or close to it.. im expecting the show and go will be used alot more. Elgey is going to shine under Des he has a knack for getting the best out of average players ie josh reynolds Keating mybe the entire dogs team lol. Im thinking Dessy boy will use jake in a glenn stewart type roll on the edges in attack, could be wrong time will tell. Im expecting all to improve under this new coaching staff.. only way is up from here!

A successful Manly Sea Eagles team under the guidance of Mr Hasler means all Manly supporters thrive & of course the NRL is all the better for it!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7