Who will play in the GF ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which teams will play in the GF

• Broncos v Storm

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Broncos v Cowboys

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Broncos v Sharks

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Storm v Roosters

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Storm v Bulldogs

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Sharks v Roosters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboys v Roosters

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Sharks v Bulldogs

• Cowboys v Bulldogs

• Total voters

bones

Bones Knows
Which two teams do you think will play in this years Grand Final?
I think Broncos and Storm because the week off is so important..... as is the home ground advantage in the qualifying final.

Last edited:
Manly to win the GF 2016
Go the mighty Sea eagles
LOUD and PROUD !!!
671173-manly-sea-eagles.jpg

Thought the Roosters were specials but come finals footy, the 2 Qld teams were the most impressive....
Funny thing is Melbourne who at 1 stage looked like missing the 8, will compete with any if refs are lenient in the wrestle & that young fullback Munster though not as explosive as Slater, offers some extra qualities & is far from the liability most predicted....Dogs are there to be taken lacking direction & Sharks though gutsy, lack quality in the centres with the Bird/Holmes show to be shut down but credit to Lewis/Ennis & Graham who keep them in the contest.

Thought the Roosters were specials but come finals footy, the 2 Qld teams were the most impressive....
Funny thing is Melbourne who at 1 stage looked like missing the 8, will compete with any if refs are lenient in the wrestle & that young fullback Munster though not as explosive as Slater, offers some extra qualities & is far from the liability most predicted....Dogs are there to be taken lacking direction & Sharks though gutsy, lack quality in the centres with the Bird/Holmes show to be shut down but credit to Lewis/Ennis & Graham who keep them in the contest.
I thought that Lewis will be moved to the centres with Fifi returning.

The fact that they can match the aggro of Moa/Nappa/Evans, is why I can see an upset.

Ultimately the Ref's application of the rules will favour one style of play over the other - hence Robinson bleating about no penalties in the ruck. When in fact, Friend lays all over the attack in the Rorters' Red Zone :mad:

Roosters v Melbourne

Feel the Dogs have the best chance of any team left of stopping the Roosters, they were off last week but nearly got home, at their best can't be stopped if they get their forwards rolling

Tough ask for either Sharks or Cows to go to Melbourne and beat them, I'd probably give the Sharks the better chance at doing it

Melbourne will win if they are allowed to continue to choke the life out of the remaining games. Very frustrating to watch and a bad look for league their style of play. So refs to decide this years result. If they grow a pair and police the ruck, Brisbane look the goods

Apart from Adam Blair being an idiot, I thought the Queensland teams showed more skill and less wrestle/dirty tactics compared to the others.

I think one of them will be in the GF for sure.

That's a bloody good summary.

No doubt the two sides with a week off have an advantage, but I'm not sure both will advance.

Scumdogs are good at finals, maybe not Grand Finals but they sure know how to scrap a win.

And Rorters are good but the lack of JWH and Pearce is a big factor for them.

Sharks have heart but can't see them going further.

Honestly ****ed if I know!!

none of them are a patch on Manly though are they? even when we're crap we're still top dogs. Out of what's left gotta be the Cowboys to win.. Nothing too offensive really.. Jonnifer .. he's alright really,
No time for the rest.

North Qld v Easts..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8