Who will be offered top Rugby Union post

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Interesting that Greenberg quit (or was pushed), at much the same time that Castle has resigned from the top Rugby Union post in this country. Has a deal been made and Greenberg is to be offered the Rugby Union post? Just a thought. Remember Gallop and his sudden move to soccer.

Remember when things just happened and there wasn't a thousand conspiratorial undertones?

Me neither.

Could be.... These guys seem to go from one highly paid job they can't do to another. My dad once said that's why c.e.o's usually last for 4 to 5 years.

It'd be pretty lame if he was sniffing around that job while fronting the nrl saying how awesome he is.

However put me down for "Nah, it just happened that way"

Also, I had a bagel and some peanut m and m's for breakfast. Not sure this isolation is doing me any good!

Remember when things just happened and there wasn't a thousand conspiratorial undertones?

Me neither.

Could be.... These guys seem to go from one highly paid job they can't do to another. My dad once said that's why c.e.o's usually last for 4 to 5 years.

It'd be pretty lame if he was sniffing around that job while fronting the nrl saying how awesome he is.

However put me down for "Nah, it just happened that way"

Also, I had a bagel and some peanut m and m's for breakfast. Not sure this isolation is doing me any good!

I just couldnt sleep and this stupid idea just hit me...or is it stupid. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'll stick to muesli and bran. It'll get those bugs out of my system.

I just couldnt sleep and this stupid idea just hit me...or is it stupid. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'll stick to muesli and bran. It'll get those bugs out of my system.

Ha! I had in my original post "Go to sleep" but then saw you logged off and thought you had in fact slept. Wish I left it in now.

I'd been getting tired of "Honey nut cheerios" which taste the same as nutri grain. But too much of anything (except Manly wins) etc.

Hopefully RA see the spending ways of Todd and find someone better. Isn't it funny how the news only report on the heaps of support he's getting from people and on twitter when they all bloody know that they can log on to any forum and see what the majority think of him. Those 'journos' stay cowardly no matter what.

PS: I thought Phil Kearns was up for the job.

Last edited:
No offence, Bearfax, but who cares? Rugby union is almost completely irrelevant in the Australian sporting landscape these days. I just want Dallas Rennie to replace Dave Rennie as the Australian coach - just to see if anybody would actually notice.

By the same thinking ... are you suggesting Rae Rae is a starter for the NRL job ?

I'd been getting tired of "Honey nut cheerios" which taste the same as nutri grain.
Fun fact: Kid ate the last of the Nutri grain today and I had to settle for Cheerios. Thought I’d be healthy and went for original instead of the honey ones. Why are so many cereal boxes open at once!!!
Oh well sugar here sugar there it’s all sweet

I think it will be Phil Kearns, he’s been after the role for 3 years.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2