Who wants a sneak peak at the new site?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

The new site is just about ready for launch. I wanted to have a few people take a look at it and see if they can find any major issues or break it.

If you are interested let me know

Dan

If it's as good as a sneak peak of the new Playboy magazine then yeah, I'm in for a look.
However, if you want technical input then I won;t be much use.

technical and non-technical. just have a play and let me know your thoughts. PM sent

Just gotta say - looks awesome. Have not clicked around it yet but love the "home page". Looks great.

I don't seem to be able to switch from the forum home page to the home page of the sight by clicking the 'Home' tab at the top mate.

Stevo said:
I don't seem to be able to switch from the forum home page to the home page of the sight by clicking the 'Home' tab at the top mate.

Hang on so you click "Home" when on the forums and it doesn't take you home?

Its s straight forward link so there shouldn't be issues there. What browser and version are you using?

PM sent to others

Dan said:
Stevo said:

Hang on so you click "Home" when on the forums and it doesn't take you home?

Its s straight forward link so there shouldn't be issues there. What browser and version are you using?

PM sent to others

works ok for me

Berkeley_Eagle said:
cant log in ?

To front-end or forums?
It will have your password from just after the site being hacked

And you will be able to login when the design is moved. That is all just junk data on that site and will be wiped very soon

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6