Who should we sign?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Played centre. Did nothing
Tom isn't a centre though is he. Moved due to Funa (and also Parker) being out, it wouldn't surprise me to see him back at 5/8 soon enough.

The thing with Tom is that the game is still new to him, he has been learning at fullback and more recently 5/8, he just didn't seem to know his role at centre. I wouldn't be writing him off yet.

Isn't

Evans a 2nd rower? I disagree with bird he can't pass for **** but he could get better he is very talented but more like Dugan though he can offload that's why I'd have him in centers. Moses would be a good 6 for us but don't see it. As for Jorge I loved him in 2013 he has declined so badly for me that I think he belongs in reserve grade. His runs aren't that good anymore. remember when be used to run straight through. He and matai were a force

Has your mind changed on Jorge after watching him yesterday? Was massive for us once again coming off our line. He was playing one armed with that shoulder injury for a season but looks to have renewed confidence injury free. As i said he may not be everyones cup of tea but I'm a big fan of what he dose taking the work load off our forwards to improve their effectiveness else ware. Uate and Jorge awesome to watch the last 2 weeks. Lest hope they are constant through out the year

Tom isn't a centre though is he. Moved due to Funa (and also Parker) being out, it wouldn't surprise me to see him back at 5/8 soon enough.

The thing with Tom is that the game is still new to him, he has been learning at fullback and more recently 5/8, he just didn't seem to know his role at centre. I wouldn't be writing him off yet.
Certainly not righting the lad off .just saying he didn't do much would rather he played fullback and polselli played centre.for what it's worth though think cust is far better in the halves.

Has your mind changed on Jorge after watching him yesterday? Was massive for us once again coming off our line. He was playing one armed with that shoulder injury for a season but looks to have renewed confidence injury free. As i said he may not be everyones cup of tea but I'm a big fan of what he dose taking the work load off our forwards to improve their effectiveness else ware. Uate and Jorge awesome to watch the last 2 weeks. Lest hope they are constant through out the year
I've been calling for taufuas head for 2 seasons now buy yesterday he really impressed me. I believe he was given an ultimatum like vave and he has really stepped up his runs were so strong using that arm to fend and drive with the legs that's the taufua of 2013 - 2014. I like this taufua he is playing for a contract so he had to step up

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
I've been calling for taufuas head for 2 seasons now buy yesterday he really impressed me. I believe he was given an ultimatum like vave and he has really stepped up his runs were so strong using that arm to fend and drive with the legs that's the taufua of 2013 - 2014. I like this taufua he is playing for a contract so he had to step up
Jorge has been in our top 3 metres gained for 5 yrs now. He's also finished every single season, with double digit try figures. 104 games, 64 tries. Had a blinder yesterday, that kick into touch that he batted back....just gold.

Certainly not righting the lad off .just saying he didn't do much would rather he played fullback and polselli played centre.for what it's worth though think cust is far better in the halves.
I agree he is better at fullback; however, I quite like Cust at hooker with Tom at 5/8th. More and more these days a smart dummy half with vision is needed to direct the team and get the ball to the right player at the right time. I especially like a calm and collected hooker who doesn't panic - I think Cust could be exactly that. Neil was a little erratic and kept overplaying his hand, albeit he did score a try.

Paul Kent said on MMM this arvo that we are still interested in Woods.

Lets see how our wingers catch the ball against the tall Rooster wingers this week.

Jorge was coming in more central yesterday I noticed ,maybe they are testing the waters with what we've all been asking for a move to the second row

Of all the big name off contract forwards, it is my opinion that Woods is by far the most overrated. Thought the same thing about Tamou when Penrith signed him on massive coin. For mine what Penrith already had, and what they had coming through from the lower grades, made Tamou excess to requirements. In the long run it's going to cost them at least a couple of really good players.
Agree Kev.. Woods doesn't bend the line and hates impact...no mongrel

he's been good but i still feel that when pressure is on, and when we get (if we get) into the big games e.g. quarters and semis, i am skeptical jorge will let us down under the high ball. i like what he does and if he shows that his hands can stay good for the rest of the year im all for him

i feel like maybe one prop but definitely a quality second rower, would prefer a rep level second rower and leave the junior burgers for depth, which we already have in lane, bainbridge, hopoate etc.

Jorge has been in our top 3 metres gained for 5 yrs now. He's also finished every single season, with double digit try figures. 104 games, 64 tries. Had a blinder yesterday, that kick into touch that he batted back....just gold.
he's also cost us many a game with his disgraceful defense and dropped balls so.. Also we haven't had the best pack last 3 years so not sure that real means anything but that's old news he's playing well now so fingers crossed because he in 2013 was a machine

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6