Who replaces kelly ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know he’s just signed a contract, but Opacic would have been a good pick up. Reminds me of a young Chris Lawrence.
I’m a fan of classic fm. He’s retired earlier this year. Christopher was from dee why originally.

Thank christ this guy is gone.

I just saw him spill a ball coming out of his half. Next set from dogs, he misses a tackle to hand the match to the doggies.

He is worse than when he was playing with us.

Dodged a mighty bullet in him leaving.

Amd what is the point of re-hashing this thread. FMD may aswell start harping on about Barrett again.

Going to the Titans is the same as going to Parra....career destroying. At least you’ve got good weather and beaches up here.

But you cant swim in summer unless you pop out to Green island. Nasty jelly things in the water. Even a problem wearing tights.

I know the decision will ultimately work out for Brian because he got to move closer to home but he would have been light years ahead of where he is now if he stayed to play under Des. His decision to leave is up there with Will Hopoate’s decision to leave after 2011. The Gold Coast are a basket case and even their best players will suffer from the rot

Thank christ this guy is gone.

I just saw him spill a ball coming out of his half. Next set from dogs, he misses a tackle to hand the match to the doggies.

He is worse than when he was playing with us.

Dodged a mighty bullet in him leaving.

He also tackled Evans with a beauty then next set put his winger over for the opened and another bellringer Jake would have been proud of not much later that led to their second in the following set.

Very up and down game

He also tackled Evans with a beauty then next set put his winger over for the opened and another bellringer Jake would have been proud of not much later that led to their second in the following set.

Very up and down game

I didn't see the first half, only the half where it mattered.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6