Who needs Gift??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
We do!! because he is in our top 3 influential players & imo the best & most underrated 1 on 1 tackler in the NRL & as an attacking weapon, the best creative lock in the world.
The main rivals must be worried to know the Seaeagles have as good a chance as any other top 4 side & thats without Gift.
His return will only add more steel & also extra competition for backrow & interchange spots helping maintain the unrelenting enthusiasm shown early in the season.
Have done great without him but no doubt at seasons end he will be 1 of our trump cards & maybe only fresher due to this time out of the game.

Our attack on the right side isn't anywhere near as effective without Gift. I can't wait to see him back with his combination with DCE,Lyon and Wolf.

HappilyManly said:
Wolfie does as Tafua is hogging all the tries :p

Noticed a few times when Jorge hits it up, particularly after a tap, that Wolf is charging through in support for Jorge to pass but he won't. Gotta get Joey onto fixing Jorge's pasing ability in those situations.

mickqld said:
HappilyManly said:
Wolfie does as Tafua is hogging all the tries :p

Noticed a few times when Jorge hits it up, particularly after a tap, that Wolf is charging through in support for Jorge to pass but he won't. Gotta get Joey onto fixing Jorge's pasing ability in those situations.
Yeh I seen Wolfs hands go to his head like -"mate I was in open spaces" after 2 of those 22 restarts, similar to his reaction when Lawrence made that bust & Wolf was screaming Outside unmarked as was Snake inside.
Lucky Lawrence is playing so well or he would have got eaten by Tooves for that 1... haha

Glenn provides that calmness about our attack that's not quite there.
He's like and extra player in the halves and takes sooo much preasure of Foz and Dce.

We can't win the comp with out him.

I just hope he can return to his best this year, last year was really disappointing for him, coming off all those injuries he played pretty poorly. Just hope the knee injury wont effect his form this year.

Ceagle said:
I just hope he can return to his best this year, last year was really disappointing for him, coming off all those injuries he played pretty poorly. Just hope the knee injury wont effect his form this year.

Poorly? He as slightly down on form but a long way from poor!

Sheikheagle said:
Ceagle said:

Poorly? He as slightly down on form but a long way from poor!

Compared to his usual self he was poor, looked timid taking a hitup everytime

manlyfan76 said:
So when is he back. How is is injury (finger?) going.

It was a shoulder and according to the "official" site he is due back in two weeks (round 7).

Yeah last year was the finger and knee this year early surgery to the knee found more problems than they thought.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6