Who makes the GF ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Game 1
Storm should account for Bris by 13 + after winning the arm wrestle and strangling them like an Anaconda. Bris will contest for 30 mins then slowly drift out of the contest....Storm by 16

Game 2
Something about the Cows says they will go close...maybe the fact City are pretty vulnerable themselves. Have done a 360 on this game....provided the halves kicking game is on Cows by 4

GF - Storm vs Cows

I was thinking Melbourne/ Broncos most of the year but now that's no longer a possibility I think it will be Melbourne/Roosters

If the Donkeys lose I'm happy, after that I don't give a **** and to be honest I can't see any of them getting close to the Drizzle.

But stranger things have happened in Grand Finals before ( 1995 is a great example),

I think the roosters will get the bejeezus penalised out of them but expect them to win this week.
Storm v roosters GF.

Cows - likeable
Storm - hate
Brisbane - hate
Roosters - hate
So NQ vs anyone, then I'll have someone to "cheer" for on GF day. Obviously Storm/Roosters looks to be the favoured outcome, but gee c'mon how rubbish will that be!

Im shocked there still considering playing a gf now manly have been eliminated. I never knew the comp went on. Huh

Only the Storm or Broncos according to Craig Bellamy. Just on Fox now he said when asked about playing a preliminary final “it’s a unique opportunity” So Roosters and Cows mustn’t be playing.

Call me a cynic.

The NRL are in a great position here and the tipsheets will be already written.

I think there are only two possible outcomes. Either Melbourne v Roosters, or Broncos v Roosters.

Friday: The Broncos haven't won since 2006, so they will be due for a flag. Those cheating Purple scum deserve nothing, but definitely are the best team left. Having Boyd back is a major plus, so I think the rub of the green will go to Brisbane.

Broncos by 7

Saturday: With the NRL knowing the results, I would doubt they will want the Cowboys in the mix, especially without Thurston, so tipsheet and 50/50's to go to the Roosters.

Roosters by 13

This set up a Queensland v Sydney team, and as the Broncos are due, I'm tipping them to take the chocolates.

Broncos by 2

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7