Who Kneed Brett?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I just watched the end of the 1st half on the NRL site. The last play of the half sees Brett pick up a very loose offload and he is tackled by a saints guy I don't recognise. This tackle has no knees and is pretty soft.

Earlier, at 37:58, Brett takes a bomb and is tackled pretty hard by Nightingale. The knees could have been in this tackle.

Brett seems to get up fine from both tackles.

Tooves says the injury was obvious once he cooled down at half time, so hard to say when it happened.

Yeah I suppose he could have done it when he stood up after that pic. Brett shows no discomfort.

DUMB DUMB DUMB

after defending for the last 10 minutes of the first half , out on their feet..

a pointless stupid off load 70 metres away from the try line right on half time costs Manly minimum 4 weeks without stewart...

roosters , storm next...

DUMB DUMB DUMB

Surely we just wait for all the charges from the round to be named for this weeks judiciary hearings ?

No ? Hopefull much ? Who is shirley ?

Jatz Crackers said:
Surely we just wait for all the charges from the round to be named for this weeks judiciary hearings ?

I dont know who Shirley is but they can't be serious....

manlyfan76 said:
Jatz Crackers said:

I dont know who Shirley is but they can't be serious....

Manlyfan76 never has a second cup of coffee at home :S

And I think it was Chase Stanley who's knee hit Brett in the back

well if Brett is out for up to a month from an injury we are still trying to figure out who did it. How long is the nightgown out for as he spent a large amount of time rolling around on the ground on Mon night, shirley he would have some serious injuries

MissKate said:
well if Brett is out for up to a month from an injury we are still trying to figure out who did it. How long is the nightgown out for as he spent a large amount of time rolling around on the ground on Mon night, shirley he would have some serious injuries

Miss Kate... Keep on topic please :p. This is a 'Flying High' thread. Or an 'Airplane' thread in globaleagle's case.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6