Who kicks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
With no DCE, Walker, Hodko Wright etc who will take the goal kicks? I can't see a recognised kicker??

giphy.gif

Don't see why it wouldn't be Garrick, 2/3 last week with the only miss hitting the post from the sideline.

We have options though. Elgey probably has the highest strike rate but has never been a regular goal kicker.

Last edited:
Don't see why it wouldn't be Garrick, 2/3 last week with the only miss hitting the post from the sideline.

We have options though. Elgey probably has the highest strike rate bit has never been a regular goal kicker.
If Elgey has the highest strike rate that would mean he would be our most affective kicker and he should be the man

Can we play NFL rules and hire Matty Ridge on weekends?

Outside the salary cap of course. Wouldn't want to give that slimeball Greenturd a reason to jump on us.

Id say LG will take the kicking, he kicked a bit for the titans.

I am sure an operator like Des has planned for losing DCE in a match. LG and Garrick would have been practising.

Id say LG will take the kicking, he kicked a bit for the titans.

I am sure an operator like Des has planned for losing DCE in a match. LG and Garrick would have been practising.
I believe Api, Brad Parker, Sirro and even Jake Turbo can kick goals and field goals.
The trick of course is scoring the try before the conversion

You seem in a pretty chipper mood, must have something to do with your dirty weekend (oh, and leading the tipping comp!)
I am limping this week but that's a result of a torn calf rather than a weekend away

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7