Who is our new recruitment manager?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Loaded dog mentioned in another thread that our recruitment has been average since Crusher's departure. Whatever you think of this, and I know we're doing well with junior development and massive salary cap issues, I was wondering if we have a new recruitment person?
Anyone know?
If we do, what do we know about them?
And if we don't, what should we be hoping for?

Loaded dog mentioned in another thread that our recruitment has been average since Crusher's departure. Whatever you think of this, and I know we're doing well with junior development and massive salary cap issues, I was wondering if we have a new recruitment person?
Anyone know?
If we do, what do we know about them?
And if we don't, what should we be hoping for?

Fultons, Jason Lussick

It all boils down to- "you can't make a silk purse out of a pig's arse" (or something like that)
Do we still have feeder clubs?
What about the Sunshine coast outfit that produce DCE and Hodgkinson? There seemed to be constant steam of new players.
Are feeder clubs no longer viable in our "corporate" world?
Do we now scramble to find someone when a player leaves?
I do understand that the Turbos are a local product...

It all boils down to- "you can't make a silk purse out of a pig's arse" (or something like that)
Do we still have feeder clubs?
What about the Sunshine coast outfit that produce DCE and Hodgkinson? There seemed to be constant steam of new players.
Are feeder clubs no longer viable in our "corporate" world?
Do we now scramble to find someone when a player leaves?
I do understand that the Turbos are a local product...
Sunshine Coast Falcons have been a feeder for the Drizzle this season

My apologies. Very interesting reading. Are the Storm exempt?
As far as I can see from a little online research, the Storm would be exempt as they don't have any of their juniors or reserve grade players in the NSW comps. It would appear (and I could be wrong though) that they no longer have an affiliation with Cronulla and now send their players not playing in the NRL team up to the QLD Intrust Cup Easts Tigers and Sunshine Coast Falcons teams.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...to-queensland-competition-20140715-ztbf2.html

They are also affiliated with several other QLD based clubs and schools

http://thetigers.com.au/tigeruniverse/affiliate-clubs-and-schools/

Who was responsible for recruitment of our under 20's cup team? Whoever it was has done a great job with some real talent there

On recruitment what's everyone think of our forward pack for 2016.
Given that our recruitment may be over.
Please tell me our intimidating forwards.
Rorters just keep on churning them out. Why didn't we make a play for Malagi and Moa......boost our pack up a bit.
Very disappointed in fire power .......Barrett has had no commitment to Penrith really and in my opinion could have done better.

As far as I can see from a little online research, the Storm would be exempt as they don't have any of their juniors or reserve grade players in the NSW comps. It would appear (and I could be wrong though) that they no longer have an affiliation with Cronulla and now send their players not playing in the NRL team up to the QLD Intrust Cup Easts Tigers and Sunshine Coast Falcons teams.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...to-queensland-competition-20140715-ztbf2.html

They are also affiliated with several other QLD based clubs and schools

http://thetigers.com.au/tigeruniverse/affiliate-clubs-and-schools/
The storm are pretty much exempt from everything.

I mean Myles....best days over, Lussick could be on bench, Api ....looks ok but a hooker not a hard running tough back rower, Brown....jack of all trades.....utility man, not a beast.
Who else?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6