Who is Michael Ibrahim

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
E6A5DA5E-BE93-489A-8AD4-83AD1A3F53DF.jpeg

Our very own Uncle Nick 2.0. The boys may have to do a cpl Port Authority runs with big Tony, all above board of course (cough,cough, third party agreements,cough). Best thing is he doesn’t look dodgy at all.(Swear to god, the containers are legit...!).

* sorry @SeaEagleRock8 , the clean skin record just didn’t fit my Sopranos narrative.@:)

View attachment 12129

Our very own Uncle Nick 2.0. The boys may have to do a cpl Port Authority runs with big Tony, all above board of course (cough,cough, third party agreements,cough). Best thing is he doesn’t look dodgy at all.(Swear to god, the containers are legit...!).

* sorry @SeaEagleRock8 , the clean skin record just didn’t fit my Sopranos narrative.@:)
Is that him???
Yeah nah we're good.
The outfit says nooooooo...

View attachment 12129

Don't want to judge someone for wearing a pink tie. But I'm gonna...

Last edited:
View attachment 12129

I bet he had white leather slip-on shoes on when that pic was taken.

View attachment 12129

Nah no pink tie wearing punk is gonna own my Manly

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4