Who is going to leagues club??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Just wondering if there is any brave souls getting down to the Leagues Club on Monday morning to watch the mighty eagles win the WCC???

I know Vidmar & family is joining myself there - anyone else? 

That is a tough one and will depend on how big Sunday is. Do I stagger out of bed to a brewed coffee and toast, a tv screen I can see and hear and toilets very nearby; or do I queue up for a club egg brekkie and drinks and toilets and seats with a whole lot of folks who feel 5.25am is a great time to burst the ear drums of the person next to them? Possibly the latter but the eyes could be red :)

Backer....don't be such a girl!
Get yourself to the club - You know you want to!
Cheers mate
Vid
Fluffy - do you know if Duff/Will/Jono etc are going to the club?

vidmar link said:
Backer....don't be such a girl!
Get yourself to the club - You know you want to!
Cheers mate
Vid
Fluffy - do you know if Duff/Will/Jono etc are going to the club?

My place is the "up the hill" he speaks of.

Too early to have to get up even earlier than is necessary.

I would love to be there - but living 40 mins away and working another 30 west of there means no go on Monday. I will be in blackout mode all day and get a video to watch that afternoon following work!!

G'day Duff,
Long time no see so hope all is going well?

Will get in touch to see if you guys are heading to Newcastle for round 4.

I was speaking with Grace from the club on Saturday and it looks like the bus will be leaving early so we'll look to head up on that and have a few beers near the ground pre-game so wondered if there are a few of you and your gang also looking to head up?

I saw Shane on Saturday and he was keen to go..

Geoff - any chance of you heading north for the game?

Back at ya Vid. I could moan on but I wont.

Yeah, I think round four should be a goer for a few of us. There has been talk about it & if there's an early bus going up, we'll be on that one. Looks like we should have a decent crew together if all the usual suspects show up.

Vid - talk Monday in middle of buyong/selling/moving at the moment but could be a chance

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4