Who Goes Chairman?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Should Penn step down as Max and some on this forum suggest, who becomes Chairman of the Board?

Sibraa has said he is not interested.

It is either Phillip Dean or the Leagues Club rep on the board, if the Chairman is to be unaligned.

The other option is for Max Delmege to take on the role, which would also seem unlikely.

byso link said:
Not Dean, someone from outside of the club.
wake up
it has to be someone from either
The Penns
The Delmeges
The Football Club
Leagues Club

I would rather be rotated in two yearly terms
between a board member nominated by the major share holders

so for two years its max or someone he nominates then the next two years scott or someone he nominates.

NEVER THE FOOTBALL CLUB they are almost as clueless as byso

Hey fatso, why can't someone be bought in from outside the club. On say the Delmege or Penn's side?

You have to be on the board to be a Chairman. Either the Leagues club, the football club or either Penn Health or Surfside would have to provide the chair - would be at an extraordinary meeting of the football club or someone put up by the partners.

Ask yourself this, is it possible anyone on the current board to be chairman after all the **** that's been flying around?

Should I draw a picture for the likes of fatso?

byso link said:
Ask yourself this, is it possible anyone on the current board to be chairman after all the S**t that's been flying around?

Should I draw a picture for the likes of fatso?
you are such a cluess ****wit its not funny
I suppose u still have that 1980s flat top

Max has already stated somewhere that he would rather see an independent director be appointed as Chairman i.e. neither a Penn or a Delmege & I tend to agree with him.

Canteen Worker link said:
Cut the personal stuff boys - this is opinion - keep it that!

BYSO has the right to retaliate to the personal comments that he has received over the past couple of days.  

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6