Who gets left out for the Newcastle clash?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Central Coast Eagle

Reserve Grader
With Rose coming back into the team this weekend who will be left out?

Personally I hope it's Perry as I think Cross and Galuvao did enough last week to warrant being chosen over him, or should Seu Seu be left out and we go with four forwards on the bench?

Des won't go with four forwards,so Perry out Rose in for me.

BUT

Des will go with Smokin Joe out

Rose, Perry, Galuvao, Cross should be the bench. Kite and King to start.

Des didn't use Le'Strange for a while last year.

For mine Perry had a shocking year last year and has not shown any improve. Kite has stepped up since last year and for mine should be dropped, i can also see us needing to muscle up in this game and as such i could see Seu Seu dropping from the bench too

Seu Seu out Tony Williams to the bench & Hoppa & Geoge in for mine but Des won't take risks so Cross or Perry wil be gone
btw how long is Bailey gone for

It's a tough call as both Joe and Cross played pretty well, but I'd give a points decision to Cross, in which case Gulavao should be the one who sits out for Rose's return.

Personally I haven't seen much value in Seu Seu's efforts in the first two games, but in fairness he has come on when we have been under the pump and getting run over the top of due to weight of possession against us. So maybe he hasn't been given an opportunity to show his wares when we are on the front foot. Anyway I wouldn't be adverse to the idea of leaving him out and running with 4 forwards on the bench, with maybe Foran having a crack at dummy half if Ballin need a break. The only danger with this is that it leaves us no options for coverage if a back gets injured, outside of reshuffling around Choc going to centre. Love him or hate him Bailey at least represents a bit of utility value, whether he is fit for this week or not remains to be seen.

I cant see Hoppa needing to come in. If anyone was going to be brought up from 20's I would bring up Whare for a sniff, we may need their speed this week

It's an interesting thing that for the two games this year, the last fifteen minutes has seen one side get going, while we plod on.  Both the Tigers and Parra have zippy guys, Hayne and Marshall who have got going in that time.  We've lost Stewart and maybe Seu Seu is dropped in to get zippy.  If that's the plan it hasn't worked as yet.  Can't see his value.  I'd like to see Ballin play the full 80.   

Bailey out for 4 weeks with a broken hand. That means Des will not say See You Seu Seu at least till then, as without him we'd be stuffed if Ballin got hurt early in a game. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6