Who else has copped enough?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Juz_04

Well today..........what can possible be said.......Pathetic? No Enthuisiam? School errors?

I think this game has well and truly confirmed to me that since we have won the title that no more effort in required. Sooo many times Knights players would just put on a tiny little step and make a half break. The bloody knights wingers allowed to run all the way across to the other side of the field then break through the line! Where was the tackle during his run across? I mean come on fair enough we have injuries in the outside backs (also Neuman is a shocker) but when a no name Newcastle forward pack continually gets over the advantage line questions need to be asked.

I for one have endured the many lean seasons i.e 1998 - 2005 and will support this team all the way provided there is effort. However I think I can speak for the majority when I say that I dont think many of us are ready to accept that kind of mediocrity so soon after being so dominant. Now once again I must go to work and cop a heap of abuse from co workers all because they know how passionate I am about the eagles.

Please Manly for once play like a team who wants to win the game not just expects it.

It really hurts knowing they could play so much better. Lasts years grand final is now a distant memory to me.

Their focus just isn't existent at the moment.

Defence is all about attitude and we look a shadow of last year's fearsome defence. Our attack is so ordinary. Totally frustrating.

Imagine me, I live in Brisbane, can you imagine the crap I'll have to endure tomorrow!!

It's going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong year!!!

I think we've all had enough of the losing, though I disagree that the team is expecting to win. I think they're placing themselves under too much pressure to win. From watching the team I've witnessed heaps of bad play, but I haven't seen this team throw in the towel. They just can't seem to get it together at the moment. There's no excuses, it's just not happening.
What Manly doesn't need is fans losing faith. It's always been Manly vs The Rest so who cares what anybody else says.  The team has massive obstacles to overcome in '09. Challenging times like this strengthen my loyalty as far as I'm concerned. The first win in 2009 is going to be brilliant.

Niccopops,

Yes I am losing my faith in the team. By that I mean that when I attend a game I do not have the same confidence that this team will play to the best of their ability. But that doesnt mean that i will not support them to the very end. I will still attend games and cheer on the boys.

Also this first win in 2009? When do you actually think this is going to occur? Brett cant fix all our issues

I know very well that Stewart can't fix all our problems. I just think he's bloody cute and a great finisher and like all Manly supporters, I want to see him back on the paddock. 
As for the team - they have huge problems. I'm not completely bonkers (just partially) so I don't think they're suddenly going to start winning by 50 points. The team is down and out metally and physically.
If I was running the team I'd be looking into implementing some serious psychological motivaional program.
They've fought their way to the top and have slammed back down to the bottom way too fast and the rest of the rugby league world is relishing in it. Based on form, I can't predict when the first win will come, but I'm going to celebrate big time.

What do you expect when you have a 3rd string backline and a 5/8 who is not a truly creative ball player, and is more of a lock that anything else.

Lets be honest, until our injury woes are over and Bailey either shos something he has not yet shown I am not expecting much at all.

Hello from Tasmania guys - well, umm, my parents always said if I had nothing positive to say, don't say anything at all.

That is all.

Out.

niccipops link said:
Prediction - when everyone stops expecting, they'll start winning

I stopped expecting after round 1, they have been extraordinarily bad

Thanks for the laugh Ryan, I needed that. That must have killed you to keep it so short!

Dan link said:
What do you expect when you have a 3rd string backline and a 5/8 who is not a truly creative ball player, and is more of a lock that anything else.

Lets be honest, until our injury woes are over and Bailey either shos something he has not yet shown I am not expecting much at all.

but not a bad word to say about your messiah - the leader and most inspirational of the lot.

no doubt, like the last few weeks you will bag all the regulars but fail to see the piss poor performance of the ??captain??

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179990.msg217604#msg217604 date=1238922999]

but not a bad word to say about your messiah - the leader and most inspirational of the lot.

no doubt, like the last few weeks you will bag all the regulars but fail to see the piss poor performance of the ??captain??
[/quote]

You must be mistaking me with someone else. I never said he was the mesiah and have for 2 weeks been saying he is not a captain and we should look elsewhere.

The losses of the last few weeks, have been firmly on the shoulders of our backline being put together with chewing gum and shoe laces, its a large part of our attack gone and leaves us wide open in defense.

Sure Orford isn't performing well, but name 1 player on the field who is

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7