Who Do I Cheer for Knights vs Storm.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cheer for the refs and video clown to arse up the game like they manage to do to our games. Ohh and a suspension or 2 plus injuries to the Storm assholes.

Newcastle.

The Storm are cheats personified and their cheating culture entrenched. They are worse than the 2V stomp and drugs issues of the Hunter.

But i do feel slightly dirty writing this.

I am going for the cheats over the druggies, plus I am happy to see Bennett beaten.

I am actually hoping for an injury riddle match where Newcastle prevail.

I know the new found club we all hate is the Bulldogs (although I have hated them pre Hasler) - but I just cannot convince myself to ever support the Storm, ever. Just hate the cheaters ...

The Storm look a better side than last year, but one injury would finish their season.

Yeah they might peak too early again.

Under the radar........

Quinn cheap shot.

Slate score off a blatant knock on.

Hinchcliffe cheap shot.

Some things never change.

Buderus should do a Hindmarsh and retire. Very very poor again.

God I hate them.

I repeat what i said before the game started. Refs joke, video ref joke what a farce this game has been.

bob dylan said:
Quinn cheap shot.

Slate score off a blatant knock on.

Hinchcliffe cheap shot.

Some things never change.

Buderus should do a Hindmarsh and retire. Very very poor again.

When Slater ' scores' the commentators don't even mention the possibility that the ball rolled forward. Everyone watching it at my place saw it go forward.
I'm sure if it was any other player it would have been pulled up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6