Which team looks stronger?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Tevita Funa
3.Dylan Walker
4.Brad Parker * suli injured
5.Jason Saab
6.Keiran Foran
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Cade Cust
10.Martin Taupau
11.Jack Gosiewski
12.Curtis Sironen
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Joshua Schuster
15.Sean Keppie
16.Andrew Davey
17.Haumole Olakauatu
18.Morgan Boyle

OR

1.William Hopoate
2.Jayden Okunbor
3.Dallin Watene Zelezniak
4.Nick Cotric
5.Josh Addo Carr
6.Matt Burton
7.Kyle Flanagan
8.Dylan Napa
9.Jeremy Marshall King
10.Luke Thompson
11.Josh Jackson
12.Raymond Faitala Mariner
13.Adam Elliott

14.Jake Averillo
15.Ofahiki Ogden
16.Joe Stimson
17.Renouf Toomaga
18.Corey Waddell

If the bulldogs manage to snare a number 9 in Smith or Grant I hate to say it but they will be very competitive. They could even add james Roberts to their list. It just makes me wonder what we are doing.. these are very good signs from the dogs and once again barrett will form a great roster together. Even the eels are improving quickly in terms of roster. Do you think this dogs squad would beat us if we were to play round one ? I think they could

Last edited:
1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Tevita Funa
3.Dylan Walker
5.Jason Saab
6.Keiran Foran
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Cade Cust
10.Martin Taupau
11.Jack Gosiewski
12.Curtis Sironen
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Joshua Schuster
15.Sean Keppie
16.Andrew Davey
17.Haumole Olakauatu
18.Morgan Boyle

OR

1.William Hopoate
2.Jayden Okunbor
4.Nick Cotric
5.Josh Addo Carr
6.Matt Burton
7.Kyle Flanagan
8.Dylan Napa
9.Jeremy Marshall King
10.Luke Thompson
11.Josh Jackson
13.Adam Elliott

14.Jake Averillo
15.Ofahiki Ogden
16.Joe Stimson
17.Renouf Toomaga
18.Corey Waddell

If the bulldogs manage to snare a number 9 in Smith or Grant I hate to say it but they will be very competitive. They could even add james Roberts to their list. It just makes me wonder what we are doing.. these are very good signs from the dogs and once again barrett will form a great roster together. Even the eels are improving quickly in terms of roster. Do you think this dogs squad would beat us if we were to play round one ? I think they could
I don't think they have the forwards, but their backline looks impressive.

Manly will crush them. Their fans are as angry with DWZ, OK, Hopa etc as we are either Parker etc. They are also Canterbury and will therefore lose

The way we played this year, any team could beat us in round one.

Usually I don't care what other teams are doing, but I guess the fact we've been eerily quiet in comparison to others might not be a great sign. Time will tell.

Who knows what we'll do next year. We could bounce back and be competitive OR we could get a couple of injuries again and throw in the towel and challenge for the spoon. I wouldn't be surprised either way actually.

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Tevita Funa
3.Dylan Walker
5.Jason Saab
6.Keiran Foran
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Cade Cust
10.Martin Taupau
11.Jack Gosiewski
12.Curtis Sironen
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Joshua Schuster
15.Sean Keppie
16.Andrew Davey
17.Haumole Olakauatu
18.Morgan Boyle

OR

1.William Hopoate
2.Jayden Okunbor
4.Nick Cotric
5.Josh Addo Carr
6.Matt Burton
7.Kyle Flanagan
8.Dylan Napa
9.Jeremy Marshall King
10.Luke Thompson
11.Josh Jackson
13.Adam Elliott

14.Jake Averillo
15.Ofahiki Ogden
16.Joe Stimson
17.Renouf Toomaga
18.Corey Waddell

Team 2 would be 24-0 after 20 minutes after 8 set restarts in a row and a Jurbo sin bin for telling the ref he’s a ****!

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Tevita Funa
3.Dylan Walker
5.Jason Saab
6.Keiran Foran
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Cade Cust
10.Martin Taupau
11.Jack Gosiewski
12.Curtis Sironen
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Joshua Schuster
15.Sean Keppie
16.Andrew Davey
17.Haumole Olakauatu
18.Morgan Boyle

OR

1.William Hopoate
2.Jayden Okunbor
4.Nick Cotric
5.Josh Addo Carr
6.Matt Burton
7.Kyle Flanagan
8.Dylan Napa
9.Jeremy Marshall King
10.Luke Thompson
11.Josh Jackson
13.Adam Elliott

14.Jake Averillo
15.Ofahiki Ogden
16.Joe Stimson
17.Renouf Toomaga
18.Corey Waddell

We have a massive advantage over the Dogs / No Barrett!

At full strength I still believe our roster is a top 6 side ... what worries me more than personel, is whether we change our style to be competetive with the faster game ...

I have no doubt the Bulldogs will improve over 2020, but I can't see them making the 8.

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Tevita Funa
3.Dylan Walker
5.Jason Saab
6.Keiran Foran
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Cade Cust
10.Martin Taupau
11.Jack Gosiewski
12.Curtis Sironen
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Joshua Schuster
15.Sean Keppie
16.Andrew Davey
17.Haumole Olakauatu
18.Morgan Boyle

OR

1.William Hopoate
2.Jayden Okunbor
4.Nick Cotric
5.Josh Addo Carr
6.Matt Burton
7.Kyle Flanagan
8.Dylan Napa
9.Jeremy Marshall King
10.Luke Thompson
11.Josh Jackson
13.Adam Elliott

14.Jake Averillo
15.Ofahiki Ogden
16.Joe Stimson
17.Renouf Toomaga
18.Corey Waddell

I think that Manly team looks stronger myself... with the addition of FAINU and Suli it looks scary.

I think that Manly team looks stronger myself... with the addition of FAINU and Suli it looks scary.
We have all seen what a fit Suli is capable of . When his contract ended The Dragons offered more money but he stayed with us
Fainu and Shuster are X factor Superstars . Two of the greatest young prospects in the game and our club has won their signature from other clubs .
Fainu stayed with us for less money as well because he wanted to repay our club for being loyal to him and believing in him . Now he believes in our great club .
We may have not signed any big name players but we have retained our big name players and that is something we should put in perspective .

I mean Burton, Flanagan and Ado-Carr are not currently Bulldogs but I get your point.

I'd say our on the basis of the spine for sure

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Tevita Funa
3.Dylan Walker
5.Jason Saab
6.Keiran Foran
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Cade Cust
10.Martin Taupau
11.Jack Gosiewski
12.Curtis Sironen
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Joshua Schuster
15.Sean Keppie
16.Andrew Davey
17.Haumole Olakauatu
18.Morgan Boyle

OR

1.William Hopoate
2.Jayden Okunbor
4.Nick Cotric
5.Josh Addo Carr
6.Matt Burton
7.Kyle Flanagan
8.Dylan Napa
9.Jeremy Marshall King
10.Luke Thompson
11.Josh Jackson
13.Adam Elliott

14.Jake Averillo
15.Ofahiki Ogden
16.Joe Stimson
17.Renouf Toomaga
18.Corey Waddell

Manly easily

What tends to happen is that fans start taking for granted the stars already in the team and only see 'signings' as a like for like. The fact the Dogs are signing some good players and we aren't can skew the appearance of our squad. The reality is that we already have a team full of stars who just had bad years due to myriad of reasons.

Flanagan didn't set the world on fire at the Chooks and he had arguably the best team around him in the competition; something he won't have at the Dogs. Ditto Addo-Carr who is a fine player but doesn't everyone kick arse at the Storm? Matt Burton is a rookie and certainly won't set the world on fire. If Hethrington was so lethal, he'd be in the Panthers 17 this weekend; instead he is nowhere to be seen. Cotric has no ball skills and is just a battering ram.

I think our best 17 for next year should be:

Tom T
Hoppa (he'll be better with a preseason under his belt)
Walker
Suli
Saab
Foran
DCE
Jake T
Cust
Taupau
Garner
Siro
Schuster

Paseka
Gojetski
Keppie
Buy a utility

What tends to happen is that fans start taking for granted the stars already in the team and only see 'signings' as a like for like. The fact the Dogs are signing some good players and we aren't can skew the appearance of our squad. The reality is that we already have a team full of stars who just had bad years due to myriad of reasons.

Flanagan didn't set the world on fire at the Chooks and he had arguably the best team around him in the competition; something he won't have at the Dogs. Ditto Addo-Carr who is a fine player but doesn't everyone kick arse at the Storm? Matt Burton is a rookie and certainly won't set the world on fire. If Hethrington was so lethal, he'd be in the Panthers 17 this weekend; instead he is nowhere to be seen. Cotric has no ball skills and is just a battering ram.

I think our best 17 for next year should be:

Tom T
Hoppa (he'll be better with a preseason under his belt)
Walker
Suli
Saab
Foran
DCE
Jake T
Cust
Taupau
Garner
Siro
Schuster

Paseka
Gojetski
Keppie
Buy a utility
Thats my team as well.. 14 will probably be croker (spew emoji)

I agree about Flanagan and Carr

I mean Burton, Flanagan and Ado-Carr are not currently Bulldogs but I get your point.

I'd say our on the basis of the spine for sure
Flanagan is a done deal as well as addo carr apparently. Burton should sign come nov

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7