Which EPL club would you play for?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

doc

Reserve Grader
Based on recent success;

Chelsea (Manly)
Swansea (Titans)
Norwich (Eels)
Southampton (Sharks)

Why is this a hard decision???

Pretty weird comparrison.

Southampton have been in the top 5 most of the season and the Swans are currently 9th on the ladder and just did the double over United last weekend. Last year they finished 12th and the year before that, 9th.

Norwich are in the Championship.

I hate Chelsea, plus a lot of their recent success has been due to buying players, not like us.
Parra would have recently been relegated a few times so I'll compare them to Sheffield United.
Due to their awful money troubles we could call the Titans Portsmouth.
I agree with the Sharks and Southampton, both have never won the league title but their fans still think they're a top team.
We could've called Souths Liverpool, have a lot of league titles but nothing recent. Too bad the vermin won last season. Here's hoping Liverpool don't break their drought anytime.

Traditionally I always say it like this.
Manly = Man Utd
Norths = Man City
Parra = Liverpool
Easts = Spurs
St George = Arsenal
Canterbury = Chelsea

I would only play for Man Utd, no brainer. hence Man City and Looserpool are the enemy!

West Ham.

I always loved their ability to grow their own players, I think their nickname was 'The Academy' or something like that because they developed Joe Cole, Michael Carrick, Frank Lampard, Willem Defoe etc etc. Unfortunately they just couldn't compete with the money of the big boys.

I've noticed a trend lately in Australian TV advertising, whether they're selling a new car or promoting the latest Land release they have the family playing Soccer or there's a soccer ball in shot somewhere.
Soccer's the pinnacle of P.C.games, no aggressive contact, both boys & girls play, everyone's got a basic idea of the rules.
No dodgey stories coming out of the
A-League.(not that we hear, anyway)
Advertisers would love it!
Not a RL ball in sight, I hate those Ads.:blush: Haha.

Last edited:
Traditionally I always say it like this.
Manly = Man Utd
Norths = Man City
Parra = Liverpool
Easts = Spurs
St George = Arsenal
Canterbury = Chelsea

I would only play for Man Utd, no brainer. hence Man City and Looserpool are the enemy!
This is a joke right....parra as Liverpool & manly as united.This is the biggest insult in my 10 years posting here WALK ON ALL OF YOU LIVERPOOL IN YOUR HEART 4 EVER.

Just don't compare Chelsea to Manly.
Chelsea represent the scummiest way to run a football club i have ever seen. They had not one Englishman in their team at one point. They are more akin to the evil empire type mentality of the Broncos than anything Manly can do.
We're the little club that over achieves.

And for the record, go Bolton! COYWM!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4