Which back gets dropped for trbojevic next year?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After seeing what happened to Gutherson when parra came knocking, the sooner trbojevic gets a starting spot the better. So which back would you drop for trbojevic? I would drop whoever is receiving Jamie lyons try assists.

It's entirely plausible that it's no one. Lyon could go to 5/8, Hiku to Centre and Turbo on the wing. Or he goes to 5/8 because that has been bandied about too. He's front and centre on the membership drive so he's in the 13 somewhere...

It's entirely plausible that it's no one. Lyon could go to 5/8, Hiku to Centre and Turbo on the wing. Or he goes to 5/8 because that has been bandied about too. He's front and centre on the membership drive so he's in the 13 somewhere...

This is my thoughts. Or the other unlikely scenario is Jorge to the forwards cause the interchange rule would make him handy up front.

yeah Lyon to 5/8 and Hiku to center at this stage.

If we have injuries then Lyon can move back and Api to 5/8 with Ballin to come in to hooker.

Loobs has it straight up - Lyon 5/8 - Hiku centre - Tom wing
Tom is the ideal long term fullback solution & a quality cover for Snake in 2016 also.

They seemed to make is sound like he wouldn't be called up no matter what. Like maybe by doing that he would help them out by leaving.

They probably said that for the reason you stated but when push comes to shove Ballin will be called up. By then there will be nothing they can do and no coach in their right mind would leave Ballin in Reggies and play Brown or Buhrer instead.

They probably said that for the reason you stated but when push comes to shove Ballin will be called up. By then there will be nothing they can do and no coach in their right mind would leave Ballin in Reggies and play Brown or Buhrer instead.
I agree which means they will probably play Brown or Buhrer instead...

It would be too much to expect Tom Turbo to play 5/8 so early in his career. However, he is much more than just a running fullback. Tom is a team player with a quick brain and a good offload. While he scores plenty of tries he also is prepared to set-up tries for others. He also is good under the high ball, and has saved tries with his defence.
Perhaps 'Epoxy' will try Tom at fullback, Snake in the centres and Jamie at 5/8? Snake would set-up a lot of tries as a centre, and wouldn't have to be under so much pressure as he is at fullback.

It would be too much to expect Tom Turbo to play 5/8 so early in his career. However, he is much more than just a running fullback. Tom is a team player with a quick brain and a good offload. While he scores plenty of tries he also is prepared to set-up tries for others. He also is good under the high ball, and has saved tries with his defence.
Perhaps 'Epoxy' will try Tom at fullback, Snake in the centres and Jamie at 5/8? Snake would set-up a lot of tries as a centre, and wouldn't have to be under so much pressure as he is at fullback.
Milford isn't much older. Just chuck 'em in there and trial by fire, etc...

IMO Hiku will be a great centre. Keen to see how he goes against the Poms in a few weeks.

Agreed. He us a dreadful winger but I have really liked what I saw when he was playing centre.

If he is in the centres next season I'd be happy. Just not on the wing!

If you believe the naysayers in other threads we won't need to drop anyone as at least one of the old brigade will be injured or suspended each week!

It all depends on form and injury but i wouldnt have hiku over turbo on the wing.he needs a full season in firsts to prepare for snakes job at fullback. Snake is soo vital too our team .when hes on at best. He a million dollar player!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6