Which 3 fullbacks would you start, bench and cut?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a sad thing it was that Brett had two ACL’s and never was quite as good following the first one.

Prior to them he was absolutely magical to watch.

Streets ahead of the other two.
He had to change the way he played.. no more full field trys but he became a try assist machine and full credit to him for being able to do that and still be one of the best. His support play and positioning was 2nd to none imo.

This pretty much somes it up, when he was on the field for Manly, i always thought we were a chance to beat anyone, when he was injured, it was probably less than 50-50, he was that good and that important to Manly. Would often win a game or score a try out of nothing thst would be the difference.

I tell you what, going on the way Turbo is developing, its looking to be the same. That last game against Roosters he did 3 try saving tackles, one knocking the ball out of Kearys hand as he was putting it down, scored our only try. He doesn't play, we don't win. He is becoming our most valuable player, if not the most with cherry. Hope he stays injury free

This pretty much sums it up, when he was on the field for Manly, i always thought we were a chance to beat anyone, when he was injured, it was probably less than 50-50, he was that good and that important to Manly. Would often win a game or score a try out of nothing that would be the difference.

I tell you what, going on the way Turbo is developing, its looking to be the same.

Funny you say that because reading your 1st paragraph, I thought this applies to Tom (but I know you were referring to Brett). Watching Tom now you can see aspects of his game which are so 'snake-ish'. Yes, Turbo has become that good and that important to Manly, just like Snake....as long as he stays on the field.

Funny you say that because reading your 1st paragraph, I thought this applies to Tom (but I know you were referring to Brett). Watching Tom now you can see aspects of his game which are so 'snake-ish'. Yes, Turbo has become that good and that important to Manly, just like Snake....as long as he stays on the field.
Agreed, it was a master stroke bringing stewart back to coach tom and the other backs. Like you've mentioned above with both of them we can beat anyone. Tom's defensive plays were very snake like. Damn this corona this could of been turbos dally m year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4