Where's Technical Coach when we need him after EPIC win?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And this thread is in response to what?

Complimented and noted improvements in the Warriors game and also the hardened resolve under trying hot conditions against Souths in another thread.

Very hard to stay in the grind under such hot conditions for a young inexperienced squad, very easy to stop doing the 1%'s when things are not traveling well.(The heat will speed up the process of seeing a lack of resolve)

When i note ahead of time weaknesses even when Manly is leading or near the top of the table or stats in a certain element of the game i am seen as a negative nancy and to stop dribbling, when i compliment certain parts of our game in two threads against the Warriors and Souths i am seen as "not around these days" lol, can't win.

Plus it is hard to stay on top of threads and contribute when keeping up with a Hot Blonde Bavarian, try it some time.(Yes i did start with a blow up doll first, then became delusional, now i actually believe the above is happening save me)

And this thread is in response to what?

Complimented and noted improvements in the Warriors game and also the hardened resolve under trying hot conditions against Souths in another thread.

Very hard to stay in the grind under such hot conditions for a young inexperienced squad, very easy to stop doing the 1%'s when things are not traveling well.(The heat will speed up the process of seeing a lack of resolve)

When i note ahead of time weaknesses even when Manly is leading or near the top of the table or stats in a certain element of the game i am seen as a negative nancy and to stop dribbling, when i compliment certain parts of our game in two threads against the Warriors and Souths i am seen as "not around these days" lol, can't win.

Plus it is hard to stay on top of threads and contribute when keeping up with a Hot Blonde Bavarian, try it some time.(Yes i did start with a blow up doll first, then became delusional, now i actually believe the above is happening save me)
What did you think of Craig Wing’s summation of the broncos? On nrl site.

****, he’s got a hot blonde Bavarian !!!

Now I’m ****ing jealous!!

Yeah too right Mark. Now I get why he was giving me grief over my preference for Russians!!!
9A3C91BB-24D6-4E38-AD48-C498D9324D6B.jpeg

Geez the old man cave could do with a bit of a straighten up 96.
No Manly gear either.
And are they all for you??
Half your luck...

Ease up HE. If that was my man cave, it would be sans the Bavarian and equipped with a Russian, and yes a truck load of Manly gear.

Attachments

• 850791F9-0F7E-4F0A-BFEA-CCAD94C7E58B.jpeg
    850791F9-0F7E-4F0A-BFEA-CCAD94C7E58B.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 34
What did you think of Craig Wing’s summation of the broncos? On nrl site.
Most teams fall along the same lines of not enough attacking ball-playing options across the park, be it for attacking variety or more skilled lateral go forward spreads to take the heat off the forwards.

Running halves who lack the ability to offer direction and composed ball-playing rarely offer much long term, ironically Craig Wing had the same issues when he played in the halves at the Roosters then pushed into hooker due to his predictable limitations.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6