Where's Michael Robertson?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake&TurboTomofBrookie

Reserve Grader
:huh:Where's Michael Robertson been lately? He wasn't in Manlys line up against the Broncos and again last round against the Bulldogs. They (the commentators) kept saying during their games that he's never missed a game since joining Manly in 2006, but recently it seems as though that record has been snapped. He hasn't went to another team has he? If so, I haven't heard anything about it. And, also, where did Michael Oldfield go?

Where is he?

Probably at home or he might be out shopping.

hes been injured is why he hasnt been playing.

As for Oldfield he is in the team this week.

If he was injured wouldn't his name be listed on the Injury update of Manlys website? I checked it a few times but his name wasn't on it. His coming back though, right? I mean he hasn't left Manly has he?:(

That website is not a great source of info.

He will be back, I thought it was going to be this week.

stewartbrett said:
If he was injured wouldn't his name be listed on the Injury update of Manlys website? I checked it a few times but his name wasn't on it. His coming back though, right? I mean he hasn't left Manly has he?:(

Sometimes, but the multiple articles about him being injured and ending his 139 straight game streak 2 weeks ago have been a good indicator.

Unless there is some kind of CIA conspiracy

clontaago said:
I havent seen Michael Robinson named either. Anyone know what happened to him?

NRL website says out indefinitely!!!!

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Confirmed Injured:
Shane Rodney – Shoulder dislocation: Due back in Round 22
Michael Robertson – Knee: Out indefinitely
Brent Kite – Rib: Out indefinitely

I think maybe Des is just giving him the time to rest. He's played 4 years straight.. we're ok with our outside backs at the moment so maybe he's just getting a well deserved rest.

manlyforever08 said:
I think maybe Des is just giving him the time to rest. He's played 4 years straight.. we're ok with our outside backs at the moment so maybe he's just getting a well deserved rest.

Mar 06 to May 11 - that's more like 5 years and 2 months.

manlysister said:
clontaago said:
I havent seen Michael Robinson named either. Anyone know what happened to him?

NRL website says out indefinitely!!!!

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Confirmed Injured:
Shane Rodney – Shoulder dislocation: Due back in Round 22
Michael Robertson – Knee: Out indefinitely
Brent Kite – Rib: Out indefinitely
I wouldn't worry about that. Just means they are not definitely out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6