Where would Trent go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
A number of posters seem convinced that Trent has a job lined up, but I can't figure where that might be.
How many teams are going to want a failed head coach who is (probably legitimately but not necessarily a good look) holding a club to ransom?
Interested in any speculation. Name the club and the reasons they'd want him.
Ta!

did-you-get-the-obp-nah-they-wanted-someone-goop-9231744 (2).jpg

I thought it was all about Penrith and maybe to keep food on his table Gus would give him something out that way (assuming Cleary goes to penrith).

Then I realised it was all talk (rumours) so ... I dunno where he'll go.

We came 6th before this season. Not many people were saying that then, and it was.lauded when he extended.

One terrible season ripe with injury and cap restrictions, and he's the most God awful coach to people.

I don't get it.

How dare he demand updated / upgraded facilities and environments for our club and players. Ergh.

I don't get it.

How dare he demand updated / upgraded facilities and environments for our club and players. Ergh.

The problem with those demands is that they were a blame tool, confirmed by several that know(Tooves, Hasler etc) as having no bearing on his results as coach.

Never once did he accept 1 iota of blame for the extremely poor results from a top 8 roster.
His 2016 results were poor and a couple of purple patches in 2017 among some very poor stretches masked his ability to consistently produce the desired results and when all wasn't rosy his inabilities were there for all to see.

I dont care where he goes, I think Boo Boo will be and has been a very good assistant coach, unfortunately not much more, he was out of his depth in all key areas of what defines a Head Coach, even the great Trent supporters Ryan and Woodsie admit that he was out of his depth dealing with management, a key area of a head coach in the modern game.
Though as an assistant, I think he offers something to whoever he ends up with and I wish well..

Trent just walk... and don't turn back

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7