where will we finish?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dancing zorba

Reserve Grader
I reckon we may just scrape into 3rd or 4th if we can win 1 or 2 out of the storm dragons and tigers and win all our other games I think we'll more likely finish 5th or 6th though?

but all that matters is that we get there

your thoughts?

Since we have a nice run home and will be a better side from having time for the new players to adjust i think we will be well into the top 4. Were only 1 game outside the 4 now. And look at some of the rubbish teams in front of us (eg. Tigers, Souths and Gold Coast).

Cliffy4PM link said:
Since we have a nice run home and will be a better side from having time for the new players to adjust i think we will be well into the top 4. Were only 1 game outside the 4 now. And look at some of the rubbish teams in front of us (eg. Tigers, Souths and Gold Coast).

I like your thinking! and love the display name! Cliffy would be 100% better than Rudd, Gillard and their pack of clowns!

Cliffy4PM link said:
2 of the 'rubbish teams' have beaten us and we beat the other with a last minute field goal. Just pointing that out!

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Cliffy4PM link=topic=183782.msg270215#msg270215 date=1277630549]
2 of the 'rubbish teams' have beaten us and we beat the other with a last minute field goal. Just pointing that out!
[/quote]

another good point one of them has beaten us twice! however they were all unlucky losses with freakish tries against the run of play!

If we don't get any more injury's once Killer is back i think top 8 won't be a problem, top 4 may be a stretch now unless we really start to fire and other teams have slumps too.

Depends if Hodko can pick his game up and Gifty & Killer are fit. Maybe top 4 if all goes right but more injures and being 6th to 10th could be 1 or 2 close loses.

Killer get injured again and we are above the Storm, Cowboys & Sharks and thats it...

And a few sides above us have been lucky on the injury front, so anythiong is possible I suppose, this is by far the worst year we have had a for a while

I honestly have to go back 1991 when we lost 3 players leading into the semis and we went out backwards in the finals against the Bears & Raiders.

I think we lost O'Connor and Roberts and someone else.. We were cannon fodder in the finals.

Anyone do the Predictor on the NRL site?

I did, it has some problems because St George finished on 56 points.

But I had us coming 4th.

This time last year it was a guaranteed Saints v Dogs grand final no one else was figuring. This year its a guaranteed Saints vs Panthers GF with the rest struggling. My guess is I havent got a clue. Injuries will determine the winner because with salary cap restrictions if you lose a couple of top line players you have no chance. We are getting hit hard by injuries and it is now showing. Our top line team playing in form would beat anyone else but that isn't going to happen unfortunately.

agree with mick we have to many injuries im afraid we are gone!!!!!come on 2010 will be a good year if everyone on deck....

we will struggle to make the 8 imo.

poor defence and a very predictable & lethargic attack will see the current slide down the table continue.

i really hope i'm wrong though...and will be more than happy to eat my words if we do make the 8.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6