Where is Turbo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

XV-1

First Grader
Is young Turbo still posting on silvertails?
Although I did not agree with a lot he said, he is a passionate supporter.

One thing I will agree with him thou. Tommy T the player is awesome. I just hope his D play this year improves like it should. He is our no1 attacking weapon!!

One thing I will agree with him thou. Tommy T the player is awesome. I just hope his D play this year improves like it should. He is our no1 attacking weapon!!
Probably chasing girls unsuccessfully and doctoring his birth certificate so he can gain entry to nightclubs...Well thats what i was doing as a teen..

He

He changed names, he asked me to do it for him but I was going through some stuff so didn't fix it for him, so I imagine he just created a new account

My apologies

Ok so while we are on a roll,
Desreturnoftheking (who I suspect is around somewhere) and forty baskets??
Any info on them?

Trying to create a Hall of Shame HE?
Lol. I dunno about that but they were certainly interesting characters.
Forty baskets, I don't know what he actually did wrong but he got the a*se at one point.
He was a master of bumping ancient threads.

While we're at it what happened to that idiot who was posting under 3 different accounts that he was so sure DCE was going to go to the Titans?

@Holmsey (The poster formally known as Turbo?) has clearly off the grid to avoid spoilers ahead of the upcoming final season of GOT.
But really I suspect he now has better things to do (after finishing school? and turning 18) than getting into arguments with the grumpy old bastards on here.

Hey! Whose grumpy?

Where is Terry Randall?
The ST poster not the player.
Haven't seen any posts since around new year or so.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6