Where is George??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

VeraB

Rookie
I am a new member today from Brisbane. Could someone please please
tell me why George Rose didn't play in Round 1 and if he is playing this weekend? Can't find anything on him up here in Brisbane.

Yup, as far as I can tell, he is having a run in the reserve grade until his fitness picks up.
Or he lost the goat photos.
But that's just mere speculation.

Welcome!

George has not been selected for the game against the Tigers probably for the same reason he didnt play against ther Warriors. You would need to ask Tooves why he has been overlooked.

Thanks for your replies everyone. Hopefully he makes it back into the A team lineup.....er, not going to ask about the goat photos :)

George ate the pie shop nearby Brookie and he's been looking for a replacement so couldn't make the Auckland flight.

I dunno where George is, but I'm watching a NSW cup game and Ray Majouli is playing for the Dogs and Michael Bani is playing for Wentworthville.

Apparently he served his suspension in the sharks trial, given he played the all stars game the next day and backed up for the WCC. Hmmm...

Well he's certainly not injured. Read into that what you will. My guess is Mimmo's has been getting a workout after training.

My guess is that Toovey is stamping his authority early in the season. If that's what it is, I'd say it's a very good sign. Rose is in the 'important' category as a player in our squad - but he's not in the 'indispensable' category.

A timely message to the entire playing group, and to Rose himself?

A twitter convo

@gorgeousgrose 
To all the smart ppl who chucked a sicky today well done. Enjoy a day indoors couch & tv #SnuggleWeather #ImChuckingASicky

@gorgeousgrose Hey George, what is the injury and how long you out for?

@JohnRiot no injury mate. Not sure. There's better players ahead of me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4