Where is Darcy?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_2579.PNG

Brown out when Darcey is back and we are as close to full strength as we will get.

Brown out when Darcey is back and we are as close to full strength as we will get.
Yeah, Darcy added to the bench and we have easily one of the most formidable packs and forward rotation in the comp. @Woodsie you are absolutely spot on with your assessment of our two back rowers regarding their roles in defense. Add to that the huge minutes we are getting out of Jake, Winterstein and Sirro, it enables the props to just rip in. Also I think we should all be able to agree that Marty's best position is prop. Nate Myles has been fantastic this year, so physical, him and Jake are stopping opposing forwards in their tracks. Nate is now doing the very thing he was signed to do. The players love him and all last season backed him and what he did off the field in aiding their development. Add to the equation Lloyd Perrett, Shaun Lane, Paseka and Bainbridge, Fulton it would seem had a clear and concise vision of what a Manly forward pack should look like. The comparison of the forwards we have now and what Tooves worked with in 2015 clearly illustrates what Bozo has done.

I'm a bit behind and have heard commentary on Fox League mention Lussick is currently suspended but I haven't seen any media as to why. Can anybody fill me in?

I'm a bit behind and have heard commentary on Fox League mention Lussick is currently suspended but I haven't seen any media as to why. Can anybody fill me in?

He did a big ole shoulder charge when he was playing in the reggies a couple of weeks ago. so they gave him a couple of weeks off.

No, he will be available in round 15 when the 1sts have the bye but the Reggies will be playing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6