Where are Funa and Kioa?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
These two are both centres and are in our top 30, yet I can't find any information on where they are or what injuries they have.
Why hasn't the club recorded them on the injury list?
Can anybody help?

I think I saw somewhere, Kioa did an ACL pre-season. Funa has stress fractures in his foot from a trial. Saw him a moon boot about a month ago. Plus Metcalfe ACL as well.

Agree, its not hard to add these to the injury list

And another question: Where is Josh Schuster playing now that he has finished with the Under 18s?

Saw that Funa was to play reggies last weekend .... does anybody know how he went ? ... poor bugger has missed a lot of football

Saw that Funa was to play reggies last weekend .... does anybody know how he went ? ... poor bugger has missed a lot of football
Seeing that you asked.... Here are the stats (BTW, what sort of nerd would compile such intricate measurements, several of which I don't understand?)
17 tackles
2 missed tackles
4 ineffective tackles
14 runs
105 metres gained
3 dummy half runs
21 metres from dummy half
31 post contact metres
22 receipts (Well it is the new financial year so he'll need these for his accountant)
13 passes
1 dummy pass
0 kicks
2 l/e runs (no idea)
2 try causes (I think this is good)
12 supports (he must wear a lot of strapping)
2 errors
0 penalties
1 try assist
1 line break
3 tackle breaks
3 offloads
.... can someone with a RL computer program please input these stats and let Woodsie and me know if Funa played strong, done good? Thanks.

Seeing that you asked.... Here are the stats (BTW, what sort of nerd would compile such intricate measurements, several of which I don't understand?)
17 tackles
2 missed tackles
4 ineffective tackles
14 runs
105 metres gained
3 dummy half runs
31 post contact metres
22 receipts (Well it is the new financial year so he'll need these for his accountant)
13 passes
1 dummy pass
0 kicks
2 l/e runs (no idea)
2 errors
0 penalties
1 try assist
1 line break
3 tackle breaks
3 offloads
.... can someone with a RL computer program please input these stats and let Woodsie and me know if Funa played strong, done good? Thanks.
It was a game of two halfs

17 tackles
2 missed tackles
4 ineffective tackles
14 runs
105 metres gained
3 dummy half runs
31 post contact metres
13 passes
1 dummy pass
0 kicks
2 l/e runs (no idea)
2 errors
0 penalties
1 try assist
1 line break
3 tackle breaks
3 offloads

l/e =
Left edge?
Limited energy? (Ie. ordinary)
Lazy Egghead? (ie. pretty bad)
Like Eels? (Ie. totally ****ed)

17 tackles
2 missed tackles
4 ineffective tackles
14 runs
105 metres gained
3 dummy half runs
31 post contact metres
13 passes
1 dummy pass
0 kicks
2 l/e runs (no idea)
2 errors
0 penalties
1 try assist
1 line break
3 tackle breaks
3 offloads

13 passes .... I am prepared to call that a new Sea Eagles record for a centre .... since Jamie retired ....

Read somewhere that Kioa is being sold off. Funa is listed again for Blacktown. Read also that Schuster had an arm or wrist injury and may be out for the season. Not sure about Kioa and Schuster and someone may know more.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4