Where’s Paseka?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DieHardManlyFan

Reserve Grader
I saw the big man warming up the other day, is he injured? Think the modern game is made for someone with his size and agility. Still a few errors in his game but that comes with experience. Excited to see him running back out with the boys 🙌

I saw the big man warming up the other day, is he injured? Think the modern game is made for someone with his size and agility. Still a few errors in his game but that comes with experience. Excited to see him running back out with the boys 🙌
We'll find out for sure if he's injured when Blacktown plays this afternoon but played for them last week and, as you know, was 18th man on Friday.

Paseka doesn't make any more errors than Keppie, so my answer is for some unknown reason he's out of favour with Des.

So glad someone asked. It’s been driving me nuts to have someone of that quality in reserve grade and Keppie/Tapau showing up in the first every week.
Starting to really think Dessie has lost it. Might have worked to keep them young and eager back in the day but this generation will be off busting tackles for someone else ASAP.

Could possibly be part of his rehab as his minutes with BWSE have been limited? With the extended break till we play the storm could have been targeting that game for his FG return?

Our fwd held their own for the most part v Cowboys and against the Tigs not worth rushing back?

I’m just speculating with no inside knowledge

Could possibly be part of his rehab as his minutes with BWSE have been limited? With the extended break till we play the storm could have been targeting that game for his FG return?

Our fwd held their own for the most part v Cowboys and against the Tigs not worth rushing back?

I’m just speculating with no inside knowledge
That’s my thoughts as well. He has been 18th man two weeks in a row. It must be a recovery thing.

Apparently Paseka was set to play against the Cowboys but was held back another week as apparently his NSW cup numbers weren't great. Just looking at the numbers he only played 31 mins in his last game but before that had 13 runs for 118m against the Bears and 15 runs for 137m against Souths. I wish Des would apply this same level of thinking to first grade with Taupau and Keppie, who both regularly fail to make 100m or even make 10 runs between them, but it was obvious Des wasn't going to make any changes after the wins against the Warriors and Tigers powerhouses.

With nearly 2 weeks between our last and next game there's no excuse for Paseka not to be there against Storm. Our only offseason recruit in Bullemor should also be there instead of Keppie. Aloiai and Sipley have been doing a great job starting but are being let down by their replacements on the bench having little to no impact other than making crucial mistakes. We have a number of other issues in the team but this for mine is the easiest one to fix.

That’s my thoughts as well. He has been 18th man two weeks in a row. It must be a recovery thing.
Would Tapau come back through ressies? Paseka has played very well in ressies and I have watched one of his televised games. Must be hard when you are Paseka or Bullemor for that matter watching the trash that our FG bench is serving. Would be hard to be motivated playing for Blacktown. I am also confused as to why we signed Bullemor to a 3 year deal if we were going to continually pick him as 19th/20th man. Would love for him to be given a regular first grade spot for a month to see what he can bring. Run hard/tackle hard is his only instruction.

I am also confused as to why we signed Bullemor to a 3 year deal if we were going to continually pick him as 19th/20th man. Would love for him to be given a regular first grade spot for a month to see what he can bring. Run hard/tackle hard is his only instruction
I hope he gets a run soon but I don’t see him locking down a spot until next year with Davey and potentially Marty leaving. Hope we use him as a middle forward rather than an edge, his one game in the middle this year looked promising.

A prop rotation of Aloiai, Sipley, Paseka and Jake would be my preference but with Jake at 13 I would add Marty.

I had high hope for Bullemor at 13 but perhaps he is a work in progress. I can't bring myself to view Bullemor as a prop. Second row is pretty crowded sure but would prefer him, Ola, Schuster and Davey rotation.

Long story short, if we must play Jake at 13 then we need one more prop. Aloiai, Paseka, Marty and Keppie is simply one shy of enough.

Tuitavake? Sykes? De Luis? Fifita? Listed on the Sea Eagles site but I know not much about these guys ...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4