When..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHEN will people learn to only create new threads when they have something unique to contribute. it is obvious that a game thread exists. Maybe that is a suitable place to ask the question

Sometimes in society there is too much freedom. Maybe it is time to limit new threads.
@Daniel

Dan79 said:
WHEN will people learn to only create new threads when they have something unique to contribute. it is obvious that a game thread exists. Maybe that is a suitable place to ask the question

Sometimes in society there is too much freedom. Maybe it is time to limit new threads.
@Daniel

You take these forum things pretty seriously hey boss?

The thread police! "Sir you have been caught with a commercial quantity of new threads concealed on your person, that's a 2 year ban!"

@[MK Eagle] would never again grace these boards ;)

That would be just wrong. Seriously though, @[Daniel] is there a way to have a thread preview feature (beyond the the subject/heading)? It may save some people's obviously precious time

Chip and Chase said:
ADHD. Thought = start thread.

I blame the school system, where every child is a unique and precious flower with valuable insights on every subject, oh and Facebook and twitter. In my day you only spoke when the duster was thrown at you....;)

@Daniel
[/quote]

Lang lebe Hitler

cheech said:
will our squad be named for this weekends trial?

Didnt think it was that bad a question Dan and maybe needed a PM to pass on your thoughts not a public floging....

OH I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT, SHORT AND STOUT

HERE IS MY HANDLE

HERE IS MY SPOOOOOOOUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!!!

globaleagle said:

HERE IS MY HANDLE

Yes @[globaleagle] we all know you have a "spout", now put it away and let's get back to this serious topic ;)

voicefromthehill said:
globaleagle said:

HERE IS MY HANDLE

Yes @[globaleagle] we all know you have a "spout", now put it away and let's get back to this serious topic ;)

Sorry "at{{voicethehillzfrom]}}[+

Tag king!

To answer cheech.....

Dave's not here man!

lololollerskates

THURSDAY IS NAMING DAY!

....."We'll be putting our top 25 on for that game so it'll be a fairly serious trial, getting those last creases ironed out before the comp starts."....Tooves

voicefromthehill said:
The thread police! "Sir you have been caught with a commercial quantity of new threads concealed on your person, that's a 2 year ban!"

@[MK Eagle] would never again grace these boards ;)

That would be just wrong. Seriously though, @[Daniel] is there a way to have a thread preview feature (beyond the the subject/heading)? It may save some people's obviously precious time

Thread preview could be a good idea actually, ill look into that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8