When do they release the rest of the draw?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
I am a Melbourne-based eagles these days, and have literally had the Storm V Eagles game here in Melbourne circled for about 6 months...... but I can't bloody plan anything as yet because they STILL haven't decided when the game will be played!

Given it is a clash of the heavy weights (ok, Melbourne aren't heavyweights - only Manly are ;-) ) is it likely to be a Friday night game? Surely not, given the AFL game at the G is Hawks v Swans....

The NRL can't make it a Saturday game though, could they????

In my head, this is a Sunday afternoon, 4pm, prime time blockbuster.

When do we find out?

Don't suppose anyone on here would be heading to the game?

Next Round is when the rest of the draw is usually released.

Probably a Saturday game as the Broncs have the Friday slot cemented

The NHL 'ice' hockey just finished their season about 2 weeks ago.

We already know when and where the first game of the new season is in October!

(Doesn't help you but just wanted to point out how rubbish the nrl scheduling is.)

The NHL 'ice' hockey just finished their season about 2 weeks ago.

We already know when and where the first game of the new season is in October!

(Doesn't help you but just wanted to point out how rubbish the nrl scheduling is.)
Who do my Red Wings have 1st up?

Inaugural Season at Little Caesars Arena set to start Thursday, Oct. 5

Red Wings to host Minnesota Wild in first regular season game at Detroit's new state-of-the-art arena

edit: 7.30pm. :)

Go The Devils!!!
puddydevils.jpg

hhhmmmmmmm

Will be interesting to see if Bronco's hold onto their ridiculous coveted Friday Night spot.

Surely Manly v Melbourne wouldn't be 6pm on Friday????

Keen to see where all of the other games are tbh - how am I supposed to arrange interstate trips ?????

Pathetic.

Same problem. We always book that weekend because we have rels down in Melbourne. It was so impossible to guess that we've booked the hotel for Thursday through Sunday night. Even then, if we want to arrange dinner with the family or book tickets for the theatre or Swans game, for that matter, we can't!
I called the NRL a few weeks back and they told me it'd be out this past Monday. And it's not!
Completely ridiculous and more NRL amateur hour.

Same problem. We always book that weekend because we have rels down in Melbourne. It was so impossible to guess that we've booked the hotel for Thursday through Sunday night. Even then, if we want to arrange dinner with the family or book tickets for the theatre or Swans game, for that matter, we can't!
I called the NRL a few weeks back and they told me it'd be out this past Monday. And it's not!
Completely ridiculous and more NRL amateur hour.

What a killer.

Honestly - it could be a cracking weekend of Swans & Eagles if the NRL get their $hit together

It's not like they are arranging a local footy comp or anything - it is a NATIONAL competition.

Hope you are able to make the game and enjoy - I went 2 years ago and LOVED it...... great win.

I am a Melbourne-based eagles these days, and have literally had the Storm V Eagles game here in Melbourne circled for about 6 months...... but I can't bloody plan anything as yet because they STILL haven't decided when the game will be played!

Given it is a clash of the heavy weights (ok, Melbourne aren't heavyweights - only Manly are ;-) ) is it likely to be a Friday night game? Surely not, given the AFL game at the G is Hawks v Swans....

When do we find out?

Won't be Sunday at 4pm, neither team rate on Chan Nein.

Could be the Sunday 2pm game , but I'd be almost betting it's Saturday maybe 5.30pm.

I emailed the NRL earlier in the week (keen to go to roosters game in rd 22). They said after this round it will be released.

They are just working on who they want in the top 8.
The teams they want will get 7 day turn arounds at minimum.
We will get a 5 day turn around round 21 into 22.
Storm away into Rosters 5 days later the NRL will be banking on 2 losses to us.

It is frustrating that we do not know the dates for the last 6 rounds. The weekend that we are due to play the drizzle down there my AFL team, the Carlton Blues have a match on the Saturday night at Etihad Stadium. I am unable to book a bloody thing for that weekend as the NRL drag their feet about releasing the remaining draw. If the AFL can get it done with a truly national competition, why are the NRL so inept with their scheduling? It is refreshing that the AFL does not play favourites with certain clubs getting regular time slots. Time for the NRL to start ruling for the many rather than the few!

When do we find out?

@LeagueUnlimited
We're hearing Rounds 21-26 will drop this afternoon...

Just rang the nrl they said it would be released after round 16 but with no confirmed date.

Friday 6pm Game. Already got my tickets and flying down from the Gold coast. If you are a member, it is up on the My Account section.

Good consistent 7 day turnarounds and all day games. bar one twilight to end the season. Can't really complain with that.

Sunday (July 30) Storm v Sea Eagles, AAMI Park (FOX), 2pm (Ch9 Prime blockbuster is Titans v Tigers at 4pm... lol)
Sunday (August 6) Sea Eagles v Roosters, Lottoland (FOX), 2pm
Sunday (August 13) Tigers v Sea Eagles, Leichhardt Oval (NINE), 4pm
Sunday (August 20) Bulldogs v Sea Eagles, ANZ Stadium (NINE), 4pm
Sunday (August 27) Warriors v Sea Eagles, Mt Smart Stadium (FOX), 2pm
Saturday (September 2) Sea Eagles v Panthers, Lottoland (FOX), 5:30pm

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9