What's worth streaming on TV.

It’s those arse hugging jeans that do it. Damn fine philly.

Nice because like the saying is "filly" but her character is from Philadelphia or "Philly"...!

I mean I'd say a talented actress but ya know......dotdotdot

I can't believe Branch's dad shot him!!!!

I just finished Condor on Stan. Very good. If you like the spy genre, this will be right up your alley.

Just watched a very relevant series with the US elections continuing called "The Comey Rule". Very interesting stuff. Based on the former FBI director that was fired. This series is based on his best selling memoirs.No doubt would’ve helped the Democratic votes. Doesn’t do much for my old mate Trumpy. Politics aside, Jeff Daniels was excellent as Comey.

On Netflix. Longmire. A bit of a slow burner but pretty good. Aussie lead actor Robert Taylor. He is the sheriff in Wyoming the crime capital of the world.
I have watched that series twice. Lou Diamond Phillips and Robert Taylor are really good. The chick cop is very good too.
Agree. A good show, see you at the Red Pony.

I've finished watching the series and while I am glad I watched it, I was more than happy I've finished.

Found myself fast forwarding a few scenes towards the end.

Also - how easy is it to become a cop in Wyoming?!?!?!

Sheriff - Hey.... yer a cop now!
me: 'kewl'

lol

I found myself cheering for nighthorse about half way through onwards. Longmire was all "oh look at me, I'm mr honourable" while repeatedly breaking the law drove me mad. If I was the "rez" police, I'd have had longmire's badge seasons ago. Longmire also was happy to accuse people without evidence all the time. He sucked.

I've finished watching the series and while I am glad I watched it, I was more than happy I've finished.

Found myself fast forwarding a few scenes towards the end.

Also - how easy is it to become a cop in Wyoming?!?!?!

Sheriff - Hey.... yer a cop now!
me: 'kewl'

lol

I found myself cheering for nighthorse about half way through onwards. Longmire was all "oh look at me, I'm mr honourable" while repeatedly breaking the law drove me mad. If I was the "rez" police, I'd have had longmire's badge seasons ago. Longmire also was happy to accuse people without evidence all the time. He sucked.

yeah they don’t have cop school over there:giggle:. Crime capital of the world.

Found myself a little nugget over on Stan. Called Seal Team. (not the animal....cause I know GE would spin that .lol). It’s a military drama, based on the Navy Seals. No big stars in it, but there are some great characters in it. There’s three seasons, so if you like your shoot em up terrorists theme, with some really different camera angles, you might end up binge watching as I have been doing.

Last edited:
Found myself a little nugget over on Stan. Called Seal Team. (not the animal....cause I know GE would spin that .lol). It’s a military drama, based on the Navy Seals. No big stars in it, but there are some great characters in it. There’s three seasons, so if you like your shoot em up terrorists theme, with some really different camera angles, you might end up binge watching as I have been doing.

Hey...it's got David Boreanaz in it! He was "angel" from Buffy the Vampire slayer and then his own spin off show 'angel' and fbi agent Seeley Booth in the show Bones (based off the books) - he's a pretty big star! Sheesh, heathen. lol

It's on 'regular' tv over here. I haven't really gotten into it but thanks for the heads up.
Dunno why... maybe living up north one gets sick of the 'usa...usa...usa!' stuff all the time.

Just watched Operation Varsity Blues - The College Admissions Scandal, which was pretty good.

Also, is anyone else watching Superstore, the sitcom from the US? My first job was at Big W and far out I can relate to this show!

Just watched Operation Varsity Blues - The College Admissions Scandal, which was pretty good.

Also, is anyone else watching Superstore, the sitcom from the US? My first job was at Big W and far out I can relate to this show!
Yes , watched both. That college admin one was unbelievable.....all those smart kids who deserved a place, but didn’t have mega-rich parents.
I’m about 3/4 the way thru Superstore. I agree, who ever the writers are have definitely worked in retail. I too had a casual job at Grace Bros when I was at school. It definitely brought back some memories.
Dana is one scary woman.o_O
I just binged watched F1Drive to survive. Season 3. Good stuff.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2