What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And my hero, Doc Ellis,
Pitched a no hitter, high on acid.

Not on Netflix but “ Tehran” on Apple TV ( lots of sub titles ) is great , only 8 episodes but action packed.

About a Mossad chick ( also pretty hot ) infiltrating to shut down their power system so the Israeli’s can bomb their nuclear missile facility whilst the power is down.

Which has let me to Fauda ( on Netflix) which is 36 episodes . Don’t know much about it but looks ok after the first one ( in a similar vein involving Mossad etc).

Both made in Israel so a bit different to your usual Hollywood crap.
Enjoying your pick Mark. The first time I’ve watched Apple TV....no ads....love it.

On Netflix. Longmire. A bit of a slow burner but pretty good. Aussie lead actor Robert Taylor. He is the sheriff in Wyoming the crime capital of the world.
I have watched that series twice. Lou Diamond Phillips and Robert Taylor are really good. The chick cop is very good too.
Agree. A good show, see you at the Red Pony.

Ok, ok, you all sold it to me!

Watched the first 3 episodes last night, and liked it! After watching so many series where it takes a full season to catch the perpetrator, it was nice to watch a show where it all gets wrapped up in 40 or so mins again.

thanks for the recommendation!

Ok, ok, you all sold it to me!

Watched the first 3 episodes last night, and liked it! After watching so many series where it takes a full season to catch the perpetrator, it was nice to watch a show where it all gets wrapped up in 40 or so mins again.

thanks for the recommendation!

I am into the last series. I’m not sure I would like to go there too much crime.
Living in Canada I would assume you have watched Schitt’s Creek?

I am into the last series. I’m not sure I would like to go there too much crime.
Living in Canada I would assume you have watched Schitt’s Creek?

I've watched a couple of shows, but just couldn't get into it. Seems very popular and won quite a few emmy's though.

I've watched a couple of shows, but just couldn't get into it. Seems very popular and won quite a few emmy's though.

It’s a bit of a slow burner. First 3-4 I went yeah nah. But persisted and it’s truly a great show. Binged it through the first part of covid. Each character very unique.

Longmire

police lady Vic...

sheesh, sometimes it is

"HI "sniff" Walt, I'm just "sniff" telling to "sniff" tell you "sniff" that "sniff" I have a "sniff" runny "sniff sniff" nose!

fmd.... get that lady a tissue, lol

I'm currently on season 2 of Fargo after putting off watching the show for ages (& being immediately drawn in by season 1 episode 1 & wondering why I put it off for so long!) Great show.

Prior to that I really enjoyed Cobra Kai - the present day sequel to the first Karate Kid movie with Daniel-san & his nemesis Johnny Lawrence, played by the same actors.

Other good series are Top Boy (there are 3 seasons, make sure you watch seasons 1 & 2 of Top Boy - Summerhouse before you watch season 1 of Top Boy).

I started Longmire some time ago but never persevered with it. I'll have to revisit it at some point.

Other good shows I've watched but may not have been on Netflix:

Justified
Deadwood
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul (Breaking Bad prequel)

I'm currently on season 2 of Fargo after putting off watching the show for ages (& being immediately drawn in by season 1 episode 1 & wondering why I put it off for so long!) Great show.

Thanks!

I watched season 1, then the first episode of season 2 and went "aww... I like the season one characters" , sulked and never returned to it. I guess I should.

Been watching longmire atm (lots of good ole testosterone in that show!)

Thanks!

I watched season 1, then the first episode of season 2 and went "aww... I like the season one characters" , sulked and never returned to it. I guess I should.

Haha I know what you mean, normally I like that old 70s treatment but like you, was still attached to the characters in season 1.

The good news is that some of the same characters are in season 2 (Molly & Lou Solverson) - albeit somewhat younger - & so you get some of their backstory in season 2.

You also get the backstory to the "Sioux Creek Massacre" referred to in season 1.

Really? wow I think that is the only series I've ever watched all the way through! I even have a Dexter bobble-head on my desk at work, and I have the theme music on my iTunes collection :)

Ratched on Netflix about nurse Ratched.I am 1/2 wat thru it ,the production values are superb,it is beautiful to look at with the sets etc , the writing great and the actors Sarah Poulsen and Sharon Stone ,Judy Davis etc outstanding.On the Highflier rating I give it a 9.5

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2