What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Next on my list. Just finished The Spy (Sacha Baron Cohen). Very good. Also Criminal (all 4 versions).

I watched the spy a few months ago. Also thought it was very good and interesting to see Sacha in a dramatic / action role.
Based on real life as well, and the things they all did and went through!

FYI... In July 2018 the mossad actually recovered Eli Cohen's wrist watch and returned it to Isreal.

I watched the spy a few months ago. Also thought it was very good and interesting to see Sacha in a dramatic / action role.
Based on real life as well, and the things they all did and went through!

FYI... In July 2018 the mossad actually recovered Eli Cohen's wrist watch and returned it to Isreal.
Yep, totally engrossing. Not been a huge fan of Sacha, but he was excellent in such a serious role.

Yep, totally engrossing. Not been a huge fan of Sacha, but he was excellent in such a serious role.
Felt exactly the same with Sacha (except when he did that interview as Ali G with Becks and posh spice...that was gold).
Put it on my list for tonight.

I watch a lot at work when on Nightshift, so my reviews may be tilted as I tend to give things more of a chance as I'm bored.
But that "Don't f**k with cats" was a bit of a spinout. Currently on the Aaron Hernandez one, my all time fave though is The Last Kingdom.
When They See Us is amazing.
(The Witcher actually got me through some nights, not my usual thing but was okay)
*Taking advice on The Spy and will try it next.

Last edited:
I watch a lot at work when on Nightshift, so my reviews may be tilted as I tend to give things more of a chance as I'm bored.
But that "Don't f**k with cats" was a bit of a spinout. Currently on the Aaron Hernandez one, my all time fave though is The Last Kingdom.
When They See Us is amazing.
(The Witcher actually got me through some nights, not my usual thing but was okay)
*Taking advice on The Spy and will try it next.
Imagine my disappointment when I started watching The Spy, and realising five minutes in.....you’ve seen it already, obviously with a nightcap(s) in hand.
He’s one that takes me way back. And a salute to all those that work(ed) crazy hours when Others are fitfully asleep . "Burnt" with Brad Cooper (now I have stated somewhere else if I was going to bite the pillow, it could only be George Clooney. But Coopers a close second.._i bet you are all glad to know that!) . I worked in hospitality for nearly 25 years. And forget Gordon Ramsey, Cooper is better. This is how kitchens/bakeries i worked in actually (dis)function back then. Especially the Sous chefs....they are a special kind of narcissistic animal. This goes out to all shift workers of all vocation.

Last edited:
He’s one that takes me way back. And a salute to all those that work(ed) crazy hours when Others are fitfully asleep . "Burnt" with Brad Cooper (now I have stated somewhere else if I was going to bite the pillow, it could only be George Clooney. But Coopers a close second.._i bet you are all glad to know that!) . I worked in hospitality for nearly 25 years. And forget Gordon Ramsey, Cooper is better. This is how kitchens/bakeries i worked in actually (dis)function back then. Especially the Sous chefs....they are a special kind of narcissistic animal. This goes out to all shift workers of all vocation.
Back then? I also suffered hospitality work up until about 10 years ago and I would guess it's still pretty similar now. Probably quite a few starting to clean things up after the recent wage scandals though. I've actually sent letters to papers telling them to investigate, but I guess it's not interesting enough unless it involves a celebrity.

Any (and on the topic of Chef's) here's one for.....um.....well I think it's pretty obvious really. Although I can't see the target audience actually having the composure to make any of the dishes themselves :p

Netflix needs to do a cross over with this and nailed it.....now that I would watch :)

Anyone that is a fan of Harlan Cobens books will love his 2nd series on Netflix called " The Stranger’. (The first series being ‘Safe’. They’re completely different stories). I love that he’s done both series in the UK. Some real favourite actors of mine in ‘ The Strangers’. It’s an 8 part series. I’ve just finished No3. Thought I’d give it a big thumbs up already (and grab the snacks, there’s no way I’m not cram watching the rest tonight/tomorrow .)

Check out “THE STRANGER” on Netflix

Anyone that is a fan of Harlan Cobens books will love his 2nd series on Netflix called " The Stranger’. (The first series being ‘Safe’. They’re completely different stories). I love that he’s done both series in the UK. Some real favourite actors of mine in ‘ The Strangers’. It’s an 8 part series. I’ve just finished No3. Thought I’d give it a big thumbs up already (and grab the snacks, there’s no way I’m not cram watching the rest tonight/tomorrow .)

Check out “THE STRANGER” on Netflix

Thanks! I liked his books but didn't know whether to watch his series.

Good to know.

For some reason I’d thought I’d seen it before. But 5 minutes in, I knew definitely not. I had no idea it was all true until the end.

It's certainly different to other 'war movies' (which I like) but... I'll be quiet in case others wanna watch.

It's certainly different to other 'war movies' (which I like) but... I'll be quiet in case others wanna watch.
Yeah, I wanted to say more, without spoiling it for others. But it really is in a completely different class of "war movie’. No big name actors, yet they all acted brilliantly. (so goes ahead and says more....I’ll zip it now.@:blush:).

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4