What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Been some very good Scandi crime dramas last few years. The Bridge, The Killing, Bordertown, Nobel etc. Also watching Deadwind now. Not bad. Last French show I watched was La Mante. Brilliant!

I just noticed that on amazon prime there is a new series starting called "Hanna" with the same two actors from The Killing!

Joal Kinnamon and the red head who was annoying... Mireille Enos

I do not get amazon prime but I think it's been renewed for a second season.

I guess someone saw the killing and realised how well they worked together.

You vs Wild was fairly disappointing. I have some outdoor skills but no matter how hard I tried....I just couldn't kill Bear:banghead: (I assume that's the point of the show)

Honestly, I find myself surfing the menu and trying to find something to watch more than watching anything..They seem to spend a lot of money getting a big name to star in one of their movies and then spend nothing on the script..

I especially like that no matter what topic I am looking at.. Everything is the same. Right down to the political correctness.. I am sure they do the casting these days like they used to buy an assortment of lollies.. I want two of these, one of those.

Last edited:
Honestly, I find myself surfing the menu and trying to find something to watch more than watching anything..They seem to spend a lot of money getting a big name to star in one of their movies and then spend nothing on the script..

I especially like that no matter what topic I am looking at.. Everything is the same. Right down to the political correctness.. I am sure they do the casting these days like they used to buy an assortment of lollies.. I want two of these, one of those.
Yes, quota hires are a must these days, in all forms of employment.

I heard a comedian say something similar the other day about logging on to netflix and spending the rest of the night trying to decide what to watch. Done that myself!!

Ah, so it's good is it?

I started watching the first episode (based on the female character in another series I watched) but I zoned out.

So stick with it?
Might have a different Warrior GE. This was just a movie. Two brothers bashing each other, but in a lovingly way.@:)
It’s got Nick Nolte in it as well. Always good to hear just how gravelly his voice can get.

Watching the series Pine Gap atm. It’s pretty full on with the technical side of things (once again the grey matter got a workout so that’s good). Some good Aussie actors in there, the Americans not so good (biased of course). But if you like the cloak and dagger spy game, it’s worth a look

If you like weird humour then "I think you should leave" is for you.
Short series episodes are about 15min each

Watched two really good series (true stories....factually based, not the Hollywood loosely based ones!).
First one is The People V OJ Simpson. I thought I knew most of the story, but this delves way into the gutz of it. Cuba Gooding Jnr is excellent as OJ.
The second is " When they see us’. The true story of the rape of a white woman in Central Park NY (1989)and the subsequent arrest of five coloured kids that are coerced and bullied into giving false statements. It’s one of the most powerful pieces of film I’ve ever seen. It’s a 4 part series. When it finishes it rolls straight into an Oprah special (she and Robert De Nero are two of the executive producers of the series.) Here she talks to cast and crew. Then she brings out the five members. This is riveting,gut wrenching stuff. Oprah hasn’t lost her touch.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4