What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anything on bestiality. I understand there's a few RL players with some great video shots. And then there is the item I read about the woman who had the hots for a tree. I think they said it was quite poplar

Friends from College - great show
Love - (Judd Apatow)

Not exactly deep and thought provoking but the comedy "Letterkenny" is very funny (and quite canadian).

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4647692/

Initially quite a few punch ups and the writing is delivered quick (well...when spoken).

Has the occasional bad word (every third one)

images

https://twitter.com/LetterkennyProb?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

OMFG.... I just found out season five was released yesterday!!!!!

brb

edit: wait, it is on craveTV so nevermind.

Last edited:
If you want to see some weird, out there **** and you are feeling really brave.
The Unborn child on netflix.

Based on a true story its part horror, part public service announcement, part paranormal and part love story.
Its graffic, its in Thai, its really messed up.

Probably dont watch it actually.

Not netfilx...it's on crave over here but "Killing Eve" is surprisingly good.

Only the second series in 10 years to continue getting higher ratings every show.

Season 2 has been commissioned.

About an assassin and the person who vows to catch her. Funny as well.

"Do yourselves a favour"

Man, just watched 22 July. The Norwegian bombing, and kid killing in 2011. Brilliant movie, but Fkn heart breaking.

Laid up crook for an indefinite period atm , would appreciate any recommendations. I just watched Harlan Cobans " Safe". 1st series. Based on his book by the same name. Set in England which was a surprise. But good. I reckon the poms do murder mystery the best. So if you're a fan of Cobans books (or even if you haven't read him) it is a well produced and acted series. Micheal C Hall and his mate are very good. Plenty of twists and turns (believable ones too, not those ones that wrap it all up in the last 10 minutes like a Scooby-Doo cartoon....hmmm Daftne.:*).
Hey @globaleagle I went looking for your stuff, bit it's not on over here. Is there a way to circumnavigate that through Netflix? ( VPN? remember, you (or anyone else with the 'nouce feel free @HappilyManly ?) you'll have to explain it like you are talking to a box of rocks though! lol).

Laid up crook for an indefinite period atm , would appreciate any recommendations. I just watched Harlan Cobans " Safe". 1st series. Based on his book by the same name. Set in England which was a surprise. But good. I reckon the poms do murder mystery the best. So if you're a fan of Cobans books (or even if you haven't read him) it is a well produced and acted series. Micheal C Hall and his mate are very good. Plenty of twists and turns (believable ones too, not those ones that wrap it all up in the last 10 minutes like a Scooby-Doo cartoon....hmmm Daftne.:*).
Hey @globaleagle I went looking for your stuff, bit it's not on over here. Is there a way to circumnavigate that through Netflix? ( VPN? remember, you (or anyone else with the 'nouce feel free @HappilyManly ?) you'll have to explain it like you are talking to a box of rocks though! lol).

I'm kinda drunk but I'll do my best.

I posted before a list of codes that allow you to watch any netflix show in any country. You have to get there via your computer but.

However, with an hdmi cord you can easily watch anything on your computer... on your tv screen.

Hope that helps!....?

PS: I am a fan of Harlan Corban's books so thanks for the advice. I have it saved on 'my list' but will now watch it.

Hope you are okay mate.
Ive been watching The Son with Pearce Brosnon. Its pretty good.

I really enjoyed Ozark and Peaky Blinders. For something light hearted, Brooklyn Nine-Nine always gets me to laugh.

Laid up crook for an indefinite period atm ,

ok, so it's good to be sober again....

First, sorry to hear you're laid up for awhile. I hope you get better soon.

Second, below is the link to the story and the codes I posted (on page 2) For me, it works when watching netflix through my laptop because that is the only way I can enter 'the number' into the address bar. I don't need a vpn to do this, and neither should you.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/1e66651157ee834072d5d51bb2713b80

Third, remember you can always search for a particular members posts in a particular thread. That's how I found my old link (above)

clicked on search, posts by global, this thread only. ta dah

Good morning everyone, I am drinking coffee. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6