What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I literally just started watching the September 11 doco on Netflix. It makes me feel so ill watching it - feels just like yesterday.

I bet we can all remember the precise moment we found out about it....

I was in Denmark as an exchange student and my mate sent me a text saying "You should probably turn on the TV, I think something big just happened". What an understatement!

I literally just started watching the September 11 doco on Netflix. It makes me feel so ill watching it - feels just like yesterday.

I bet we can all remember the precise moment we found out about it....

I was in Denmark as an exchange student and my mate sent me a text saying "You should probably turn on the TV, I think something big just happened". What an understatement!

I do remember. I was in Udine, Italy at some conference or something.
My mate called out from his hotel room "turn on the tele...poop is going down!"

I did and saw the first tower burning (the 2nd hadn't been hit) and reading about the pentagon crash and all other updates on the pull through at the bottom of the tv.
Mate crossed the hallway and joined me to watch history unfold together.

When he turned away for a moment, the plane hit the second tower. It was just...so surreal my mind didn't make sense of it.
I actually called out to him and said "they are showing a replay , they are showing a replay of the hit!"

Then it dawned it was in fact a second plane, hitting the second tower.

We went downstairs and bumped into an american couple we had become friends with and I told her what had happened and that she may need to call 'home'.

I'll never forget the pain in her eyes after I told her, never.

I do remember. I was in Udine, Italy at some conference or something.
My mate called out from his hotel room "turn on the tele...poop is going down!"

I did and saw the first tower burning (the 2nd hadn't been hit) and reading about the pentagon crash and all other updates on the pull through at the bottom of the tv.
Mate crossed the hallway and joined me to watch history unfold together.

When he turned away for a moment, the plane hit the second tower. It was just...so surreal my mind didn't make sense of it.
I actually called out to him and said "they are showing a replay , they are showing a replay of the hit!"

Then it dawned it was in fact a second plane, hitting the second tower.

We went downstairs and bumped into an american couple we had become friends with and I told her what had happened at that she may need to call 'home'.

I'll never forget the pain in her eyes after I told her, never.
Far out... Thanks for sharing.

It is so surreal watching it again on this doco. It's impossible not to be moved by the stories and the vision, although I acknowledge that some people won't be able to bring themselves to watch it. My wife is like that - she says she saw it all unfold once (on TV) and the images still are as clear as day in her mind.

I know there’s some Ice hockey fans on here. So you may enjoy this one.
‘Fkn brutal, organised crime and violence.

Seen “Untold: Crime & Penalties” on Netflix yet?

I fuucked up and thought the movie was called "Cherry". But it was on Apple TV.(yes I may have been slightly pissed). So I watched this movie Cherry. And it was a gem. And sad. And a lot of crazy. But the main actor Tom Holland, he was brilliant. I will get to your "Brand new Cherry flavour very soon @manlyfan76 . Funny how things work out.

Heres the link for Cherry. Do yourself a favour and watch the 3 minute extra from the Russo brothers (directors,producers). I give this movie a 9/10.

Last edited:
Just finished Squid Game. Very good - perhaps doesn't live up to the hype - but I really enjoyed it.

Monkey Magic.

Original series with that dubbing :)
I had a cousin living with us when that series was on. Personally I fkn hated it. But he loved it. The reason he was living with us, was his mother passed away from breast cancer.
I remember my old man grabbed me one day, and said if Trevor (my cousin) likes it, and it makes him laugh, than by god you will sit with him and laugh as well. And eventually I did. A real life lesson about putting others feelings before your own.
(Apologies if that got a bit deep. But when ever I hear Monkey Magic, that’s where it takes me.)

Ted Lasso on Apple TV is awesome. We binged Until we caught up. Half hour episodes it’s flies by.

Agreed. Last night I watched a "couple of episodes", looked at the time and it was 12.30am!

edit:

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd now I'm all caught up! where the hell is season three?

I appreciate you, now have some biscuits.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4