What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
sheesh

I just binged watched Treadstone on amazon prime (goes through the origin of treadstone...ya know Jason Bourne, etc)....

and then I found out they cancelled it after one season! poo heads!

sheesh

I just binged watched Treadstone on amazon prime (goes through the origin of treadstone...ya know Jason Bourne, etc)....

and then I found out they cancelled it after one season! poo heads!
Yeah, I was going to check that one out, and noticed only one season.
‘I just want director Paul Greengrass and Matt Damon to do another Bourne movie.

Started watching the Punisher and like it.

Not totally original plot (what is) but action / guns / bacon and eggs... what more does a show need?

It starts this guys (who I know best from the movie "Fury") - but he's been in other stuff -

Jon Bernthal

Though I just read (sigh) that it was cancelled after 2 series (wtf) and I dunno how it wrapped up.

Anyway - 26 x 1 hour episodes will pass some time.

Started watching the Punisher and like it.

Not totally original plot (what is) but action / guns / bacon and eggs... what more does a show need?

It starts this guys (who I know best from the movie "Fury") - but he's been in other stuff -

Jon Bernthal

Though I just read (sigh) that it was cancelled after 2 series (wtf) and I dunno how it wrapped up.

Anyway - 26 x 1 hour episodes will pass some time.
Sounds like my sort of thing. I’ll give it a crack. Thanks.

Sounds like my sort of thing. I’ll give it a crack. Thanks.
Just started watching and recognised Jon Bernthal from Dwayne Johnsons movie the Snitch. Although the movie was ok, I was impressed with Jon the most.
See ya back here in 25 and a half episodes. :D

me on netflix: "I'm not watching that movie...it's almost 2 hours long!"

also me on netflix: - proceeds to watch 6 x 1 hours episodes of a series in a row.

just finished season 2 of the punisher.

season 1 was better, still, for a cancelled series it was wrapped up 'well'.

I fast forwarded a bit of the dialogue scenes in seasons 2...it seemed to take 4-5 mins of yapping to get one point across. Maybe my attn span has sho...

So, you 'boomers'* will probably scoff at this, but I have never seen any of the Godfather movies. That is, until the last week. The first one was great, the second pretty good. The third I am currently watching and it is not living up to the first two, but is still OK.

Sounds as though the original books would have been rippers to read (and probably still are, but there are movies so why bother).

*Apparently, to those <18 years old, everyone >30 years old is a boomer. So I guess I am one too.

So, you 'boomers'* will probably scoff at this, but I have never seen any of the Godfather movies. That is, until the last week. The first one was great, the second pretty good. The third I am currently watching and it is not living up to the first two, but is still OK.

Sounds as though the original books would have been rippers to read (and probably still are, but there are movies so why bother).

*Apparently, to those <18 years old, everyone >30 years old is a boomer. So I guess I am one too.

I'm not a boomer but am older than 30 (screw you gen z'ers - learn to read or get some national service into ya!)....but.....

Godfather 3 is generally regarded as poop compared to 1 and 2 (and I agree).

Good to have watched them though! :thumbsup:

Just watched 'The Hunters' - a Swedish crime drama which I liked

and there's going to be a season 2 of 'Young Wallander' - finally!

Just watched 'The Hunters' - a Swedish crime drama which I liked

and there's going to be a season 2 of 'Young Wallander' - finally!

I haven’t watched much Scando stuff for a while. Glad to see Young Wallander is getting a second series.

Yep definitely a slow burn initially. Ron is a crack up. We haven’t finished yet 3/4 series 4. Trying to saviour each episode.

I'll throw one on for filler and still enjoy them.

I liked corner gas as well. (Canadian show)

iu

You've probably all said it and it's on Apple not Netflix but just discovered, binged, and absolutely adored Ted Lasso.

You've probably all said it and it's on Apple not Netflix but just discovered, binged, and absolutely adored Ted Lasso.

'ello guv'nor!

I just did a search and no one mentioned it so thanks!

It seemed familiar then I realised I have Apple. (woohoo)

Watched the trailer and I reckon I'll give it a look. I like seeing the English actors from other shows. The Journo (?) is the main guy from little Britain and the 'star' soccer player is from Gervais' "Derek"...etc.

Those initial "fish out of water" comedies can sometimes be lame but this looks like it's done right.

Ta!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4