What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apologies mate it was on prime not Netflix.
A friend of ours was here last night saying how good and cheap Prime Amazon is.
Once the slaughter is over tonight , I’ll join up. @:)

The Foreigner.

Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan

I've had this on my 'list' for awhile - who doesn't like Jackie Chan? - but for some reason kept putting it off. Last night I watched it and enjoyed it.

Jackie is getting on a bit...but still entertains.

Haven't read through this thread so may have already been mentioned... Tiger King.
Friend recommends it as bizarre compelling viewing, watched the first episode and will be going back for more!!

Recommend using a VPN also, this unlocks more.
Wow, this Prime Amazon is great. I got about three movies on the go atm.
Plus I’ve started Tom Clancys Jack Ryan series.
But the first one I finished is this one. A good un.

Wow, this Prime Amazon is great. I got about three movies on the go atm.
Plus I’ve started Tom Clancys Jack Ryan series.
But the first one I finished is this one. A good un.
I will watch it,

This is worth a watch also, Goliath.

Anyone that’s a fan of Micheal Connerllys "Harry Bosch" series are in for a treat. Six series about an hour long. Great stuff, especially with Connelly overseeing the series.

Last edited:
Cobra Kai -on Netflix is fantastic .Kind of an adult show draped in teenagers clothing.Lots of wit ,cheese ,a bit of intentional ham acting ,sly humor , political incorrectness and some great action scenes .Me and my 12 yo have just burned thru 2 1/2 scenes in a week or so .
I will be most upset when we finish season 3 this week and have to wait for season 4.

Not on Netflix but a mate is premiering his movie HOUSE OF INEQUITY tomorrow night at Coomera cinemas

Horror movie made on the GC.
Should be a good film, he already has a US backed for his next film too.
I’ll check but I think our friend worked on that one. She’s down in Ballina now doing one with Tom Hanks in it.
There is some good movies being made on the Gc and surrounds. I’ll ask her about your mates one.

I’ll check but I think our friend worked on that one. She’s down in Ballina now doing one with Tom Hanks in it.
There is some good movies being made on the Gc and surrounds. I’ll ask her about your mates one.
I'll report back after I see it at the premiere.

Just watched a fantastic documentary on the BeeGees.

Recommend using a VPN also, this unlocks more.
Hi @Dion Johnson . I used to know about VPNs and other tekie stuff. But unfortunately, due to health reasons I have trouble remembering things like that now, and I’m still not very good at asking ppl for help, hence the long delay.
Could you tell me what the VPN does, how you put it on your computer, and what you mean by ‘unlocks more"?
I did watch your recommendation "Dark Waters". It was brilliant, I love that genre.
Any other member/s that wants to pitch in, please do.

Hi @Dion Johnson . I used to know about VPNs and other tekie stuff. But unfortunately, due to health reasons I have trouble remembering things like that now, and I’m still not very good at asking ppl for help, hence the long delay.
Could you tell me what the VPN does, how you put it on your computer, and what you mean by ‘unlocks more"?
I did watch your recommendation "Dark Waters". It was brilliant, I love that genre.

Dion can tell you this himself but:

A VPN stands for a "Virtual private network"

So? You ask. (good question).
A vpn makes websites think you are somewhere you are not. (it uses a different IP address)

I can use a VPN to make the nrl.com website think I am in Australia, so it "unlocks" all the content that the website says is for Australia only.

It's a program you download. There a very few free ones but here is some:

I pay for Nordvpn.
It brings up a map of the world and I click on wherever I want to web to think my computer is...and it logs me on through a server there.

They are super easy to use. Install and "forget". Increase your online privacy and protect yourself from the big companies that suck all your computer info from you (like google...and silvertails...lol)

PS: Always feel free to ask for help. It should be a safe space for us all.

@globaleagle pretty much summed it up mate, I use Nord VPN, some countries have restrictions on what companies (prime, Netflix etc) are allowed to show.

The USA and the UK don’t have many restrictions, I use the VPN so I can watch the movies etc on offer from these countries.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7