What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m loving The Last Dance but am having massive withdrawals waiting for the next instalment! It’s awesome just watching greatness, and seeing the others that played the part in making Jordan the legend he is. His dedication was just insane and his swagger, far out...

anyone else watching it and enjoying it as much as me?
I feel like a drug addict waiting for my next fix. And I’m a bit like @Chip and Chase , I was never that much into basketball, but this is brilliant. Some of those three pointers he shoots with seconds to go in championship games are awesome.
No love lost with old mate from the Pistons who didn’t shake hands after the Bulls win their first championship. You still see the hatred in Jordan’s eyes when they brought it up.

Jerrys back. He is 65 years old. He carves the stage up like a 20 something comedian.
It was cool to see him in some episodes of the Last Dance with Jordan in the 90s.
Netflix spoiling us with two individuals who are arguably the best of all time in their chosen professions.

Check out “Jerry Seinfeld: 23 Hours To Kill” on Netflix
You checked out "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" ??

Theres another show floating around on ESPN about Rodman (The Worm) and a young Bulls trainer sent to babysit him in rehab from knee injury. Haven't seen it but heard a podcast about it and sounds pretty funny. Synopsis below.

The Amazing Adventures of Wally and the Worm

Film Summary
With four weeks to go in the 1996-97 NBA season, and an opportunity for the Chicago Bulls to win their fifth title in seven years, power forward Dennis Rodman hurt his knee. So coach Phil Jackson assigned a young assistant trainer, Wally Blasé, to oversee his rehab in Orange County, Calif. In this delightful film, director Colin Hanks uses both animation and first-person confessions to relive their wild 10 days together: the trips to Dallas, Hollywood, San Diego and Sacramento; the brushes with Prince, Richard Petty and Rodney Dangerfield; the girls, the drinks, the fast cars, the limos and the choppers. Not only did Wally and the Worm came out of the adventure alive, but they also became close friends. Oh, and thanks to Rodman, the Bulls did win that fifth championship.

You checked out "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" ??
Yeah. My favourite is Jerry and Dave Chappelle.
I was a bit surprised at how mellow Eddie Murphy is now.(but that could have something to do with Murphy and "Delirious " imprinted on my brain forever. That red leather suit, man he was on fire back then). I remember my daughter absolutely loved him in Dr. Dolittle when it came out. I would inevitability get kicked out of the lounge room by my wife, because I couldn’t help myself doing ‘Delirious’ jokes throughout the movie. Bad father.@:blush:

Man you have got to say that Jordan is one single minded MF. How about how he just manufactures perceived slights on his ability or character, so he has something "personal" to drive him. You beat the guy and he decides that next game he is going to dunk on you and some. I wonder if he has ever given anyone credit ? I had an off game, I had him covered, he never gave me any problems, LOL. I am the man.

Has Manly ever had a Jordan type player ? I reckon Tooves was one of those type of driven players, push your teammates to their limit, but without the next level skill set that Jordan possessed. Who was the alpha male during that decade of dominance do you think ? I'd say Killer was probably the cool one under pressure, give me the ball and I'll make something happen confidence....but he wouldn't have had Jordan's unrelenting drive.

Man you have got to say that Jordan is one single minded MF. How about how he just manufactures perceived slights on his ability or character, so he has something "personal" to drive him. You beat the guy and he decides that next game he is going to dunk on you and some. I wonder if he has ever given anyone credit ? I had an off game, I had him covered, he never gave me any problems, LOL. I am the man.

Has Manly ever had a Jordan type player ? I reckon Tooves was one of those type of driven players, push your teammates to their limit, but without the next level skill set that Jordan possessed. Who was the alpha male during that decade of dominance do you think ? I'd say Killer was probably the cool one under pressure, give me the ball and I'll make something happen confidence....but he wouldn't have had Jordan's unrelenting drive.
There is a good Luke Longely story where he gaurded Shaq and had to send him to the free throw ( poor free throw shot guy) so one time longley ends up jumping on shaqs back to foul him. Shaq goes for and sinks a jump shot. With Luke Longley on his back, to the amusement of the Bulls. Jordan says to Luke that that was the highest they have ever seen Longley jump.

Serena Williams comes the closest to that mindset in world sport today, I reckon, but it just doesn’t wash in Australia. Our tall poppy syndrome wouldn’t allow it (and fair enough too!).

How about Pippen sitting out the final play in a post season game after MJ left because he wasnt the focal point of the play? Simply amazing...

That’s a good question. I’d have to answer it the same way Jordan did with the non-handshake. Now Tooves would give you an almighty spray for sure, but I reckon Ian Roberts would be the type of guy to never let you live it down. And like Jordan, they both look like they could still kick the shiit out of you.

A rainbow shot out of my dick and it had a sound....
I'll have to check that out. Hell of a drug, not sure how you could ever take it regularly and maintain any semblance of reality - whatever "reality" is because it certainly would make you question that as well. Makes you appreciate what a delicate chemical balance the brain is.

Last edited:
Started watching the first episode of S3 last night! Will watch this series and then onto S3 of Ozarks

I tried to drag the season out (of bordertown) but I've just started the last episode.

sheesh

I thought someone else posted about "Jack Taylor" but I searched and couldn't find it.

Jack Taylor (or dud from GoT who loved the mother of dragons and caught scaly skin) is an ex Guarde now a drunk P.I. roving around Galway.

It took a couple of episodes for me to get into it (considering they are 90 mins each, no mean feat) but then I found I watched the remaining 7 episodes within a week or so.

Three seasons though netflix show it as 1 season, 9 episodes.

I didn't want to watch 9 episodes of an ex cop pissed outta his head screwing everything up... and thankfully that wasn't it.

Bored? Worth a gander.
Back at work? About time and worth a gander.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8